View attachment 689930

One of the bottles leaked a bit, can't be sure of which one it was such a minor amount.

And yeah a ten gallon smart pot.

Sorry about that. We couriered it to you (for temperature control reasons) and they don't exactly put a lot of effort into making sure boxes are shipped upright or with care. Glad you received them though.

Joel

Sorry about that. We couriered it to you (for temperature control reasons) and they don't exactly put a lot of effort into making sure boxes are shipped upright or with care. Glad you received them though.

Joel
Got mine what temp do I want to keep it at?

Got mine what temp do I want to keep it at?

Any temp above 4 degrees celcium (approximately 40 fahrenheit) will be fine....and of course keep them out of direct sunlight...

Any temp above 4 degrees celcium (approximately 40 fahrenheit) will be fine....and of course keep them out of direct sunlight...

In the oven about 315F?
Above 40F and not in direct sunlight [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is @RemoNutrients fed plants day 47 This is a two mills across the board every time no watering as of yet they are looking AMAZING Autoflowers are hungry plant that has a short window to get as big as possible as I am finding out. I have seldom ever fed water to a plant straight since I started growing AUTOS. I have a bit of leaf tip burn but no further I have no leaf curl I had a CM problem I raised all my lights and started feeding every time it has dissipated for the most. Like I have said LEDS can make a plant so cal mad hungry it will drive you bonkers I am dialing REMO in and it will be a inexpensive way to get great plants with WEIGHT.
View attachment 678893 View attachment 678894 View attachment 678895 View attachment 678897 View attachment 678898 View attachment 678899 View attachment 678900 View attachment 678901 View attachment 678902

:drool:

Here is @RemoNutrients update. The C4 is day 45 to day 52. The Tangie is day 52. I will show other examples in the next few day of other strains, I gave them a healthy drink of straight water but that is after 8 feeds in a row at 2mills a litre ascross the board. I now will ramp it up to 3 mills a liter across the board cutting out magniifical coming up.
View attachment 680896 View attachment 680897 View attachment 680898 View attachment 680899 View attachment 680900

:drool::drool:

This is a tent full of Remo fed nutrients plants I have had to BUY some replacement bottles to get it done a slight miscalculation but there is a supplier with in a hour and a half from where I live. I will be starting in vegetative stage with the proper amounts set out by Remo I made a rookie mistake but I learned. When I put nutrilife silica to it I should see stronger less CM dependent plants I hope. I do believe from my just observing I do believe silica has something to do with CM uptake I might be completely wrong. I will find out

View attachment 686229 View attachment 686230 View attachment 686233 View attachment 686235 View attachment 686236 View attachment 686231 View attachment 686232

:drool::drool::drool:

Back