Yeatser I will get over to the new growers section and start a thread for new growers for sure brother. I start with a 500 mill drink bottle with the lid cut off a seedling would half of that at a time 250 mills until she has developed a strong first set of leaves I never ever soak my medium I feed outwards as the rootzone develops when I hit a liter and a half she starts to drain out a bit a two liters she drains out the bottom but I never pre soak my whole medium. Then I ramp right up to a full 500 mills. About day 10 to 12 I start to give it a liter of food usually mixed at quarter strength. I use soil less mix ONLY and I add two cups of perlite to 3 gallons of soil less mix pro mix or sunshine mix [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]. I will continue in the new growers section with more information and field questions bro take care.

Yeatser I will get over to the new growers section and start a thread for new growers for sure brother. I start with a 500 mill drink bottle with the lid cut off a seedling would half of that at a time 250 mills until she has developed a strong first set of leaves I never ever soak my medium I feed outwards as the rootzone develops when I hit a liter and a half she starts to drain out a bit a two liters she drains out the bottom but I never pre soak my whole medium. Then I ramp right up to a full 500 mills. About day 10 to 12 I start to give it a liter of food usually mixed at quarter strength. I use soil less mix ONLY and I add two cups of perlite to 3 gallons of soil less mix pro mix or sunshine mix [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]. I will continue in the new growers section with more information and field questions bro take care.
That's awesome and much appreciated. Thank you for the detailed answer. please tag me if and when you start something like that.

Day 34 update so far I am impressed with growth I have a few CM problems on one maybe twoAutoBrooklyn sunrise but my own mistake I moved it under a Cree light from a Chinese light and burnt the leaves. I am following the schedule as it says 2 mills a liter week one to four for bloom

IMG_4640 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4641 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4642 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4644 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4645 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4646 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4648 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4649 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4650 - Edited.jpg

Day 34 update so far I am impressed with growth I have a few CM problems on one maybe twoAutoBrooklyn sunrise but my own mistake I moved it under a Cree light from a Chinese light and burnt the leaves. I am following the schedule as it says 2 mills a liter week one to four for bloom

View attachment 668350 View attachment 668351 View attachment 668353 View attachment 668355 View attachment 668358 View attachment 668361 View attachment 668364 View attachment 668367 View attachment 668369

That Ca -issue there looks familiar to what I am experiencing with my DWC now. So you think that is due to too much light resulting in CM issues?

That Ca -issue there looks familiar to what I am experiencing with my DWC now. So you think that is due to too much light resulting in CM issues?
YES for me I have a C4 it is around day 15 it had some spots I had moved it closer to my cree after being under one of my cheaper light and with in a day i notice some brown spots occurring so I moved it back and there is no more spots. The cree has to be on veg mode and soft or as I founf out from thee seedling it can play havoc but I am dialing it in for sure. It is only two and they were not to bad off. But I am sticking to there schedule fully completely I think it is whats best for soil less mix I can just tell they want it. If you see a bit of leaf curl I think that has to do with some of mephistos genetics I see it quite frequently and they are always great plants maybe sensitive to a shit ton of air movement and high elevation. That is just my opinion

I have learned and written down because of the CM brown spots on certain ones four plants out of all of them and even under my Chinese lights I will up at day 20 to 7 mills a gallon in VEG that should correct a slight nutrient deficiency I have noticed it is nothing that has slowed down the plants and that is four out of 23. And brand new never before nutrients. I feel more relaxed running this for the first time then other nutrient lines which is a good thing. I have looked at other grows I have done with high end nutrients that cost so much more. I see no difference at this date in overall size and health. I will have them to the green I am accustomed to with in a few days. I noticed the C4 right away I had not even fed it yet but it was getting to much Cree light that I moved it fed it and they are gone but I could not adjust the Cree it is in use. This nutrient line so far makes the plants strong very pliable it is very easy to leaf tuck it is the easiest leaf tucking I have had not one leaf had come close to snapping that is unreal. I have a huge amount of bud sites on all plants and bud establishing with vigor bloody unreal. For the price for the line up up in four liter containers is outstanding in Canada. I can already feel huge buds coming.

Back