Here is day 18 above ground from seedling sprout. Like I said have fed 15 mills at 15 litres across the board I am seeing explosive growth. I have added Natures candy it is not on the vegetative feed schedule but just below for a food source for beneficial bacteria@RemoNutrients
IMG_4595 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4594 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4592 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4589 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4591 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4596.JPG
IMG_4597.JPG
IMG_4593.JPG

Last edited:
Wait...I bet you meant 1.5ml per litre? I like what I see here. Very tight nodal spacing and for day 18 they are booming! :thumbsup:

I switched over fully every plant I am growing is getting REMO all 23 Plants four or five different seed companies lots of different plants to give a really broad test on different phenos

Wait...I bet you meant 1.5ml per litre? I like what I see here. Very tight nodal spacing and for day 18 they are booming! :thumbsup:
I meant a 15 liter container I still boarder on the side of caution when running a new nutrient as said my man @MedGrower. If you punch in 1 liter container on there calculator it says 1 mill a liter at first so I went with that just for now I will ramp up very soon

I meant a 15 liter container I still boarder on the side of caution when running a new nutrient as said my man @MedGrower. If you punch in 1 liter container on there calculator it says 1 mill a liter at first so I went with that just for now I will ramp up very soon

LOL alright! My eyes must have gotten it wrong. Now that makes a lot more sense to me now. I got to get more coffee and wake up more bro :coffee:

Here is update this is some top notch nutrients. When I grow multiples by now I will see a plant or two that just will not need the same amount of nutrients. Well they all look healthy at day 22 I am feeding 20 mills with natures Candy added to I have been feeding three time and water as per instruction. This is the first nutrient I have had ever where the calculator is so accurate it blows my mind. I just finished leaf tucking

IMG_4602 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4603 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4604 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4605 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4605 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4606 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4607 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4609 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4610 - Edited.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @Fairlynew Thanks for showing the leaf tucking. I think a detailed tutorial journal from you would be invaluble to new growers, like myself. If you ever have the time, I would most definately promote it, to any new grower.

Youda man 50 Grand!

Hey Fairly, now that I mentioned it, let me ask you a question.

How much do you water seedlings, 100 ml...250 ml... 1l...? Starting from germination to, let's say day 10. That is something I have been messing with, to figure out the best plan. I would totally respect your thoughts.

Hey @Fairlynew Thanks for showing the leaf tucking. I think a detailed tutorial journal from you would be invaluable to new growers, like myself. If you ever have the time, I would most definitely promote it, to any new grower.

Youda man 50 Grand!
Thank you Yeatser you are not that new and that was very kind of you. I find my man is having the time to do young plants two to four time ina 24 hour period you get up to go to the bathroom go leaf tuck be gentile of course but consistency and constant tuck until a certain age. If you want a journal on tucking i will do a video journal right after Christmas I am getting a tripod so I can work and video at the same time. Take care and thank you for dropping by

Thank you Yeatser you are not that new and that was very kind of you. I find my man is having the time to do young plants two to four time ina 24 hour period you get up to go to the bathroom go leaf tuck be gentile of course but consistency and constant tuck until a certain age. If you want a journal on tucking i will do a video journal right after Christmas I am getting a tripod so I can work and video at the same time. Take care and thank you for dropping by
A video would be awesome. Please leave out the bathroom break though.

Do you measure your first watering? If not, could you give me an estimation for the first 10 days? I appreciate your work and personally think you have a shit ton to offer newbies, in regards to tutorials. I know it would be alot of work but I personally think there would be a slew of growers benefiting.
Thanks alot Fairly & peace to you bro.

Back