This is day 14 and third feed was just given I am sticking to 15mills for a fifteen liter container I added Velo Kelp as food source for a beneficial bacteria which means bigger root balls. I was going to water them today but old habits die hard. They look healthy and like they wanted food. Here is some pictures of day 14 @RemoNutrients fed plants. These are four different strains from three different companies. 15 Days ago they just popped there heads. So far I am really impressed
IMG_4543 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4544 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4545 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4546 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4549 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4550 - Edited.jpg

Tangie and ABS are doing really nice for day 14! I bet they are going to skyrocket after a while like crazy! Let's hope Hubba Bubba can keep up :thumbsup:

I didn't notice or remember to think that do these nutes have any silicone in them added already? I know soil usually already has some but it still would matter at least at the end of the cycle.

Do you mean silica ? MedGrower.

I am just running the nutrient line as given bro. I will tel you this my last nutrient line had no silica either I have not incorporated silica since last winter. I have seen no deficiencies. @RemoNutrients might have and explanation as to why they did not incorporate it in there nutrient line up. I do not know why.

@MedGrower @Fairlynew

Hey guys,

Remo uses Pyroclay as a soil additive in his coco and this product contains silicate. We don't use liquid silicate because it has a tendency to drop the pH meaning a bigger dependency on pH buffering. If you add it as a soil amendment, then you don't need to worry about it when you feed.

Hope that helps,

Joel

Thanks for such a quick response @RemoNutrients ! Yeah I can see that silica can be pretty tricky one to add along with nutrients and propably the most wisest thing would be to have it as separate product for us hydroguys. Silicon dioxide actually should be pH neutral but in its raw powder form it can be really dangerous to handle. However it can be soluable to a degree with water and available for the plant as such. Most common silica is ofcourse Potassium Silicate and that does significantly up the pH and would then, like you said, require bigger dependency on pH buffering..

Gosh hope I am not getting annoying with this intense level of obsessing over every detail :baked:

Learn something new everyday EH

Back