Photoperiod Ethos genetics

Wow I just checked the calendar and these babies r on their 7th week of flower, if Breeder description is true they have 1-2 more weeks. Pic update later today. The smell is where it’s at though. Breeder description on smell is on point.

Pics!!!! Well one anyways.
Here they r
02620051-42E7-42FE-9855-3113007F5ADB.jpeg

Thanks. I always feel I could do better. In my position I’m happy getting them to finish lol
Are you still using MC? I might forgo the KiS regimen for a photoperiod grow this Spring. That will keep it simple for a waterboy if I need to leave for a few days.

Are you still using MC? I might forgo the KiS regimen for a photoperiod grow this Spring. That will keep it simple for a waterboy if I need to leave for a few days.
Yeah I’m using the two part. It’s giving some of my most consistent ladies. These ladies are almost done as is my large tent. All together there r 5 strains getting the same res all r happy till finish. I start at 250ppms from day one then by week 2 I’m at 500 ppms 500 scale. Flower with photos I’m at like 630. Happy and healthy till harvest. I’ll run water with slf100 and mammothp for a couple days before I shit res off then chop. I do the water only to help cleanse my growpito since I reuse over and over. I’ll do a flush through the pot and break up and replant. Expensive medium up front but I figured after the third grow I think it was it was saving me. Now I think I’m in my fifth maybe more with it and it’ll be with me for years to come. I still use some promix because I don’t have enough growpito to fill all my pots. They like the same ph range so it works off same res. The two part works out so cheap and is very adaptable. Manogreen has a lot of info on it for autos and photos.

Yeah I’m using the two part. It’s giving some of my most consistent ladies. These ladies are almost done as is my large tent. All together there r 5 strains getting the same res all r happy till finish. I start at 250ppms from day one then by week 2 I’m at 500 ppms 500 scale. Flower with photos I’m at like 630. Happy and healthy till harvest. I’ll run water with slf100 and mammothp for a couple days before I shit res off then chop. I do the water only to help cleanse my growpito since I reuse over and over. I’ll do a flush through the pot and break up and replant. Expensive medium up front but I figured after the third grow I think it was it was saving me. Now I think I’m in my fifth maybe more with it and it’ll be with me for years to come. I still use some promix because I don’t have enough growpito to fill all my pots. They like the same ph range so it works off same res. The two part works out so cheap and is very adaptable. Manogreen has a lot of info on it for autos and photos.
I’ll definitely look at MoG’s thread, and frank has given me his schedule. He uses Promix hp and does not ph. I’ve gotten super lazy with KIS soil. Threw out my meter. Laziest!!!

Back