Photoperiod Ethos genetics

Ok we are well past then need for a picture update.
EE8724E7-3993-4F6B-B73A-8D8B23961C83.jpeg

The light in this tent isn’t bad but I think it’s gonna get replaced after this. I’ll hang onto it as I think it vegges great but lacks in flower.

Good looking grow. Very healthy plants always gives up some good nuggs.

Long overdue pic update. Smell update: lovely
A74476CF-C6A9-4B2D-9DDA-6E0090F728BF.jpeg
ladyon the left is a little hungry but on the same res as the other two ladies in this tent and another lady in another tent all looking happy so she’ll have to be ok, lol if she needs I’m handle her some
Extra

Long overdue pic update. Smell update: lovely View attachment 1389362ladyon the left is a little hungry but on the same res as the other two ladies in this tent and another lady in another tent all looking happy so she’ll have to be ok, lol if she needs I’m handle her some
Extra
Do the light green leaves mean she is hungry?

Do the light green leaves mean she is hungry?
After looking closer I’m not so sure. There is some purple coming in now also. I’ve been running this way for quite a while with many different strains auto and photo and it’s kept so many happy I haven’t changed a thing.

These ladies r smelling amazing. Between the three I get berries and cherries. As soon as I open the tent I get smacked in the face with it. So I keep closing and opening the tent lol.

Banana Daddy is the most popular bud that I've grown in a few years...People went crazy over it, I mean lots of people. It was such a success that I planted 6 more for this grow and have chopped 5. The Banana Daddy is something special for sure. Don't let it get very Amber maybe 5-10% and you'll have an energetic, euphoric, laughing high that will tear your ass up...I still have people begging for it...
Which banna daddy? Ethos has an auto and photo I thought? Thx

Back