Photoperiod Ethos genetics

It's on my list, but so is everything else lol. When we go legal I will have much more options for seeds. At that point I can get all the classic's I dont have yet. How tall was your lady?
It stayed short and bushy but yielded very well. I was also under t5 but kept plants within inches

Not much since the last pic but they’re just shooting roots into their new homes. I think I’ll place Them in their bases and turn res on tomorrow
3A87F84B-D8B1-42B8-9C30-92D4C7214CB9.jpeg

Nice clean grow going on there @Mizzo81 ..bettin' those ethos will kick some ass. Mine did and still is.

sorry for the delay, life as it’s dealt. Here’s a pic. Id say they have their roots setting now as they’re showing good growth. View attachment 1374026
looking cracking mizzo cant wait to get back to my ethos grow their stuff looks killer

looking cracking mizzo cant wait to get back to my ethos grow their stuff looks killer
Thanks. Yes u had to shut down a fresh grow with some ethos. This is my first go with them but I’m pretty sure they’re gonna be legit. I have crescendo, planet of the grapes and ethos cookies rbx to run next.

Back