Photoperiod Ethos genetics

Banana Daddy is the most popular bud that I've grown in a few years...People went crazy over it, I mean lots of people. It was such a success that I planted 6 more for this grow and have chopped 5. The Banana Daddy is something special for sure. Don't let it get very Amber maybe 5-10% and you'll have an energetic, euphoric, laughing high that will tear your ass up...I still have people begging for it...
Similar phenos?

Banana Daddy is the most popular bud that I've grown in a few years...People went crazy over it, I mean lots of people. It was such a success that I planted 6 more for this grow and have chopped 5. The Banana Daddy is something special for sure. Don't let it get very Amber maybe 5-10% and you'll have an energetic, euphoric, laughing high that will tear your ass up...I still have people begging for it...
Hmmm may have to order some of that. Sounds good. I e licked every banana strain I’ve done so far the smells and taste have been unreal.

Hmmm may have to order some of that. Sounds good. I e licked every banana strain I’ve done so far the smells and taste have been unreal.
My buddies banana daddy and my banana hammock were very similar. His was daddy was a hammock pheno for sure. Neither was banana smelling. I preferred the hammock itself over the banana daddy just the hammock for me was a little harsh to smoke. Even after 6 week cure. Still good stuff. Says hammock is supposed to smell like grapee and honey.i did not get either in either plant or pheno. His or mine.

Last year I added some Ethos Pluto Cut and Chem P autos to a few runs and have been happy with results every time. Ethos has, at least, equal fire to any others I've grown sometimes better.
Lots of worthy genetics out there to try and Ethos is definitely one on the list.

Last year I added some Ethos Pluto Cut and Chem P autos to a few runs and have been happy with results every time. Ethos has, at least, equal fire to any others I've grown sometimes better.
Lots of worthy genetics out there to try and Ethos is definitely one on the list.
I agree they are on par with the best out right now

Three younger ladies r the ethos. Seem pretty uniform in growth so far.
F75D87C5-9657-41DA-8123-7385CD1D4064.jpeg

This tent will be these ladies tent once the big girls home is ready. They r the 3 smaller ones top of pic. Very uniform in growth. Once transplanted and placed in their autopot trays they’ll explode I’m sure. My hand watering is not the greatest lol.
28392541-F0C6-4C94-9C25-07E21E8CB427.jpeg

Here we go tent to themselves. With how these girls r going I can’t wait to do a full big tent with ethos. I have crescendo, planet of the grapes and ethos cookies rbx. I also have a bunch of reg freebies from them I will have to run one day. These will be going in autopots any day
5CDC522F-736C-47C1-9D4B-99B1750788EC.jpeg

Back