Photoperiod Ethos genetics

Thanks. I have another thread going in the twenty20 Mendocino thread. Slightly older. Impressed with both so far. Twenty20 has some Sativas too with shorter flowering. I’m running their trainwreck Too. Go check it out let your friends know lol
I'll take a look, I see a lot of folks doing their gear. I like to grab some, but funds are low atm. I need to get some other things 1st, but I will be keeping my eye on them.

I'll take a look, I see a lot of folks doing their gear. I like to grab some, but funds are low atm. I need to get some other things 1st, but I will be keeping my eye on them.
U stickin with photos or going back to autos?

U stickin with photos or going back to autos?
I am doing a test for HLG in a few weeks so gonna do auto's for that. I will see how these 2 from Garden of Green are, but they were stank while I was trimming last 2 days. If that stays and the live resin is tasty I could see myself doing them again. It's been so hit or miss for scent and taste when I find 1 that's terpy may stick with that. I have so many autos tho... i will take it grow by grow. I could have done 2 auto grows in the time this photo took. I do want to do mainlining, and would do photo to avoid the hassle of an autos timetable. I have that Malawi Gold and some Maui Wowie cross, but the Malawi takes like 14 weeks in flower lol. The Maui Wowie get real big apparently. Those are out until I get more space. Still got that Rocbud photo too hahaha. I can go on and on, I guess I already did tho lol. Stay lifted bro!

Well finally all transplanted. The one in the round white pot was done a day or two ago and the others should’ve been lol. Can only do so much in a day. In a couple days they’ll be in their trays with the autopot system on.
2C4C7BC0-4014-43AD-90E7-66FA5B22C9A4.jpeg

I am doing a test for HLG in a few weeks so gonna do auto's for that. I will see how these 2 from Garden of Green are, but they were stank while I was trimming last 2 days. If that stays and the live resin is tasty I could see myself doing them again. It's been so hit or miss for scent and taste when I find 1 that's terpy may stick with that. I have so many autos tho... i will take it grow by grow. I could have done 2 auto grows in the time this photo took. I do want to do mainlining, and would do photo to avoid the hassle of an autos timetable. I have that Malawi Gold and some Maui Wowie cross, but the Malawi takes like 14 weeks in flower lol. The Maui Wowie get real big apparently. Those are out until I get more space. Still got that Rocbud photo too hahaha. I can go on and on, I guess I already did tho lol. Stay lifted bro!
Maui wowie sounds good. I think next run I’m gonna put 3 of my double pot autopot trays and run 6 in my small tent just veg for 3 weeks then flip. I have so many seeds to run through why not right.
Edit: I don’t have Maui Wowie but it sounds good. I’ll run seeds of what I have lol. And damn 14 weeks of flower but there’s a reason. I bet it yields very well and probably a kick ass strain. I have not tried myself. My favorite Sativas I used to get would be jack Herer and some haze back on the day. Oh we did some critical super silver haze from delicious seeds and the ones done outdoors were taken a little early due to impending weather, and man We called that heart attack bud. There was a mixed pale and as soon as u took a good hit or two u knew it was the cssh.

Last edited:
Maui wowie sounds good. I think next run I’m gonna put 3 of my double pot autopot trays and run 6 in my small tent just veg for 3 weeks then flip. I have so many seeds to run through why not right.
Edit: I don’t have Maui Wowie but it sounds good. I’ll run seeds of what I have lol. And damn 14 weeks of flower but there’s a reason. I bet it yields very well and probably a kick ass strain. I have not tried myself. My favorite Sativas I used to get would be jack Herer and some haze back on the day. Oh we did some critical super silver haze from delicious seeds and the ones done outdoors were taken a little early due to impending weather, and man We called that heart attack bud. There was a mixed pale and as soon as u took a good hit or two u knew it was the cssh.
It's not maui wowie, it's called Hawaii Maui Waui from Nirvana. Not sure how close it is but people said it grows tall and only have 2 fems so saving for later. I may do the Malawi by its self in a scrog after the new year. I havent got my hands on jack herer yet. Heard they're big too so haven't got any yet. So many I want, but the vault is quite full for now. That's what I want with the Green Crack... sell me the whole seat, but I'll only need the edge!

It's not maui wowie, it's called Hawaii Maui Waui from Nirvana. Not sure how close it is but people said it grows tall and only have 2 fems so saving for later. I may do the Malawi by its self in a scrog after the new year. I havent got my hands on jack herer yet. Heard they're big too so haven't got any yet. So many I want, but the vault is quite full for now. That's what I want with the Green Crack... sell me the whole seat, but I'll only need the edge!
Towards the end of my first grow(autos) my buddy came to me with a bunch of clones of a local jack Herer that had been around for years and was very good. I didn’t know that at the time. I watched after them and transplanted once into a big cup then he took them and left me with a nice big healthy one. I let her veg while I let my autos finish. She turned herself into a little bush full of wonderful buds.

Towards the end of my first grow(autos) my buddy came to me with a bunch of clones of a local jack Herer that had been around for years and was very good. I didn’t know that at the time. I watched after them and transplanted once into a big cup then he took them and left me with a nice big healthy one. I let her veg while I let my autos finish. She turned herself into a little bush full of wonderful buds.
It's on my list, but so is everything else lol. When we go legal I will have much more options for seeds. At that point I can get all the classic's I dont have yet. How tall was your lady?

Back