Photoperiod Ethos genetics

Long over do update. Taking a couple cuttings today then I’ll flip in a few days. Still happy with these ladies I think they’d veg faster if I had my heater on but they’re doing just fine.
CC55761F-6E31-4A85-94A7-5421ED576CE9.jpeg

Here they r one week after flip. I could’ve spent some more time but I’m not too worried about yield with these just timing. View attachment 1381320
Great job, very happy grow. I have White Wedding and Banana Daddy ready on deck. Right now I have photos and autos going. Exotix OMFG x2, Purple Roc V1 x2, Night Owl new hybrid Bruce banner 3 crossed with cosmic queen x 2, 5 Blue berry slushy from Rocbud and 2 Auto Runtz cross from Rocbud...They're all from seedling to almost ready to chop in age...That Banana Daddy is the most popular weed I've ever grown to date, people are still going bat shit crazy over it

I might have to try that banana daddy. The two banana strains Ive grown so far have been fire. Tropicana banana from Barney’s farm and banana liquor from a breeder on green grass seeds sight I forget their name. Both really good bud.

These aren't my opinions these are the opinions of my clients.I've grown Runts, Mephisto, seed junky, swamp boys, exotix, thug pug and everyone keeps begging for the banana daddy....Its auto and photo..Cross between granddaddy purp and banana hammock

I might have to try that banana daddy. The two banana strains Ive grown so far have been fire. Tropicana banana from Barney’s farm and banana liquor from a breeder on green grass seeds sight I forget their name. Both really good bud.
Its a really nice potent high, different but not grind your teeth different. its like pure speed for veteran smokers, rookies get put down for the count, Very uplifting, super happy, euphori high

Back