Photoperiod Ethos genetics

I’ll definitely look at MoG’s thread, and frank has given me his schedule. He uses Promix hp and does not ph. I’ve gotten super lazy with KIS soil. Threw out my meter. Laziest!!!
I’ve found it’s so cheap and easy and once u know how much to adjust it gets even faster. I’ve seen folks have ph issues in organic soil grows not common but it happens and it’s so easy to avoid. I used to not check but would run into problems not frequently but here and there, since I’ve started checking ph problems are again nothing ever goes perfect lol but they r rarely encountered now.

Man o man I can’t wait
F19F5E40-F787-47EC-954C-9B7C121F0847.jpeg

:drool: break off a piece-a-dat! ...very nice run here Mizz' :d5:
Ethos genetics rocked the OD Comp this year as well,... Lilac Diesel, BDaddy and Big Detroit Energy were grown by Jean-O and they all stars for performance and quality! Some of us were testing Phyter antifungal bio-agent as well, so their native mold resistance isn't well tested, but all did great against botrytis in general so they're at least good against mold on their own :thumbsup:
LD is what I'd like to try next year, Jean says she's an amazing floral dominant aroma... Right up my alley!

This End Game sure looks choice as well,... How 's the aroma so far?

Looks like you have the MC 2-part system dialed in really well! MoG is a right guy to brain-pick, his results are some of the best I've seen using this system...

:drool: break off a piece-a-dat! ...very nice run here Mizz' :d5:
Ethos genetics rocked the OD Comp this year as well,... Lilac Diesel, BDaddy and Big Detroit Energy were grown by Jean-O and they all stars for performance and quality! Some of us were testing Phyter antifungal bio-agent as well, so their native mold resistance isn't well tested, but all did great against botrytis in general so they're at least good against mold on their own :thumbsup:
LD is what I'd like to try next year, Jean says she's an amazing floral dominant aroma... Right up my alley!

This End Game sure looks choice as well,... How 's the aroma so far?

Looks like you have the MC 2-part system dialed in really well! MoG is a right guy to brain-pick, his results are some of the best I've seen using this system...
Thanks for the rep. I have three ladies here and it’s just like ethos says berries and cherries. I’ve payed attention to MOG for years he dials things in for sure. Lilac diesel is on my list too. I’ve also heard great things about banana daddy. Next run ethos will take the big tent (which is featured in Twenty20 mendo thread right now) with crescendo, planet of the grapes and his cookies rbx something. This small tent will get Twenty20 made of honor. I also have some of his regs which need to be ran as well. Speaking of @Mañ'O'Green he ran ethos citradelic sunset which turned out great. I watched Colin on a podcast once and could tell he had a ton of passion for the plant and breeding, once I started growing photos I had to grab some of his gear. I’ve seen his autos and they look top notch as well.

Thanks for the rep. I have three ladies here and it’s just like ethos says berries and cherries. I’ve payed attention to MOG for years he dials things in for sure. Lilac diesel is on my list too. I’ve also heard great things about banana daddy. Next run ethos will take the big tent (which is featured in Twenty20 mendo thread right now) with crescendo, planet of the grapes and his cookies rbx something. This small tent will get Twenty20 made of honor. I also have some of his regs which need to be ran as well. Speaking of @Mañ'O'Green he ran ethos citradelic sunset which turned out great. I watched Colin on a podcast once and could tell he had a ton of passion for the plant and breeding, once I started growing photos I had to grab some of his gear. I’ve seen his autos and they look top notch as well.
I definitely want to run some more Ethos gear but when oh when?

Looks outrageous bro! Which 1s smell like cherries? Been looking for something that's cherry for awhile.
One of the three end game rbx. This tent has three plants all ethos end game rbx. I just tested all three and since I only have two hands they both wound up smelling fantastic
Lol. I’m not sure which one but it’s one of them or more. If u want Cherry I’m sure his cherry gar see
Ya will fit the bill.

One of the three end game rbx. This tent has three plants all ethos end game rbx. I just tested all three and since I only have two hands they both wound up smelling fantastic
Lol. I’m not sure which one but it’s one of them or more. If u want Cherry I’m sure his cherry gar see
Ya will fit the bill.
I saw that one online, but no taste/flavor given. Dont matter I can't get smelly bud. Had only a few that smelled good all are major breeders so must be me. I had some tasty AF rosin from the Blue Dream I just did, but only lasted 1st press last few not much flavor. So I've concluded it's me lol. Trying to get my shit together on this grow with the Fast Buds Blueberry. The best flavored ive ever had was live resin blueberry and WOW! So :goodluck: I can get a loud 1 this time.

Back