Photoperiod Ethos genetics

I saw that one online, but no taste/flavor given. Dont matter I can't get smelly bud. Had only a few that smelled good all are major breeders so must be me. I had some tasty AF rosin from the Blue Dream I just did, but only lasted 1st press last few not much flavor. So I've concluded it's me lol. Trying to get my shit together on this grow with the Fast Buds Blueberry. The best flavored ive ever had was live resin blueberry and WOW! So :goodluck: I can get a loud 1 this time.
I still find that odd. Your grows always look great happy and healthy. Your drying and curing methods seem on point. Fingers crossed for some terpy product for u.

I still find that odd. Your grows always look great happy and healthy. Your drying and curing methods seem on point. Fingers crossed for some terpy product for u.
It's so strange man, shit is potent rosin smell good, bud smells great when broken up just no smell in the air or taste. Like lemon stuff dont have a lemon smell. It smells like weed you know its weed, but that's it. Had like 4 or so that smelled around 40-50 plants grown total. I get it if I mess up cure, but even when growing not much unless you move them. Once I can come out of the shadows I can get some local hands on help. A few growers on here are near me so in time. I'm sure its something im doing that's correctable. I will see the hard to see/find thing, it's the common right in front of me things I miss. I'm looking past it because it cant be that simple lol.

Last edited:
Nice, is all the Ethos done? Trying to keep everything you got going straight lol.
Yeah this is the thread for the ethos ladies. The end game rbx the punch line. Just gonna call it end game or punch line. Very sweet and fruity smelling. Some sharp notes in there as well but we’ll only know after the cure what it’s gonna smell and taste like. Another day or two and that’s it. Trichs r pretty much Telling me whenever I want take them. The other tent will be chopped as well. Probably two days after just to give me some time to trim. These ladies will be super easy actually the other tent looks ok too. As easy and well as these ladies grew I’m happy to finally chop and get the next selection going. Ethos has earned a spot in my tent in the future for sure.

Little tester bud of this end game rbx. The punch line. Not sure why the name is the way. It is but whatever the bud smells fruity
DCA68B11-93DB-4B60-9394-9104216E8554.jpeg

Congrats!!! Best part of the grow... when it's done lol.
Ya but it's bitter Sweet too. You spent all this time with the plant now you gotta chop her. I guess if you do clones it's not the same cause it's still alive. But having all the finished buds certainly is nice. Lol

Back