Photoperiod Ethos genetics

Ok y’all know I’m a seed hoarder lol well I ordered some more ethos. Grandpas stash and grandpas cookies. I already had crescendo, planet of the grapes and ethos cookies planned for the next run in the big tent. Ugh I have to stick to the plan. But one or both will be included in the following run. I’m impressed with these ladies uniform and dank that’s what I Want. I would also like to add I have grove bags for this run.

Ya but it's bitter Sweet too. You spent all this time with the plant now you gotta chop her. I guess if you do clones it's not the same cause it's still alive. But having all the finished buds certainly is nice. Lol
I used to feel the same way but now a days it’s let’s get’er chopped. I do remember the first few harvest though being kind of gutted chopping them. I didn’t get any clones this run.

Ok y’all know I’m a seed hoarder lol well I ordered some more ethos. Grandpas stash and grandpas cookies. I already had crescendo, planet of the grapes and ethos cookies planned for the next run in the big tent. Ugh I have to stick to the plan. But one or both will be included in the following run. I’m impressed with these ladies uniform and dank that’s what I Want. I would also like to add I have grove bags for this run.
Looking forward to a ethos run soon. Considering the pluto cut auto as my first run

I ordered some Ethos Mandarin cookies v2.
19409E78-BCC0-423C-B736-D29B2A4D1E1A.jpeg

:d5:

Back