Equipment for new grow room

Reaction score
What's up guys I'm hoping some of you can help.. I have an area of 13'x5'x8' tall that I'm currently turning into grow room.. I've built things for over 20 yrs as a day job so I'm good on that but there is so much that goes into a good grow room so I'm asking yall for help in what to put in it once I have it framed up and walls covered. My goal is to eventually get into genetics but for the time being my concerns are growing photos to there best potential in the area that I have.. thanks for any advice, I tried posting pics but it said there was a server problem.

You planning on growing in coco? What's the layout of the room? Where's the door? By the size it sounds like a room in a basement under a porch, so the door is in the middle? 5ft wide isn't gonna give you much room to walk past plants. But you're gonna need circulation fans, extraction fan, somewhere to intake fresh air. A drain would be sweet. Lighting is gonna cost the most. Might also want to split it in 2 if you're growing photos so you can have a flower side and a veg/clone side :pass:

You planning on growing in coco? What's the layout of the room? Where's the door? By the size it sounds like a room in a basement under a porch, so the door is in the middle? 5ft wide isn't gonna give you much room to walk past plants. But you're gonna need circulation fans, extraction fan, somewhere to intake fresh air. A drain would be sweet. Lighting is gonna cost the most. Might also want to split it in 2 if you're growing photos so you can have a flower side and a veg/clone side :pass:
Sorry 5' was a screw up. 13'x7'x8' and It's open rn. I'm in the process of building it. It has a floor drain and water hookup already there so I can almost put the door anywhere.. sorry when I made the post the server wouldn't let me post pics

Sorry 5' was a screw up. 13'x7'x8' and It's open rn. I'm in the process of building it. It has a floor drain and water hookup already there so I can almost put the door anywhere.. sorry when I made the post the server wouldn't let me post pics
It keeps saying the same thing just tried again to pist pics

Back