New Grower DWC, Megacrop, Forgotten Cookies. COBS and QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update time.

Lights out and grabbed this shot of the room. Girls looking frosty, all progressing nicely, I think this grow would be over by now in soil. But they soldier on in the bath.

Might be taking top flower on the farthest along next weekend. Not feeling like the largest buds will get any bigger and they are already dense so might not be anymore swelling but we shall see. These Mephisto have bud that is s little smaller than other breeders gear I’ve run, but they are super dense and look better than others.

Looking forward to some top shelf frosty Mephisto genetics.

Hey....I LOVE the frost.....absolutely stunning plants my friend.
I am going to do a Mephisto run on my next grow. I just got the gear in today. I want to recommend that anybody that wants to run Mephisto and CAN...order straight from the Mephisto store. The freebies are out of this world, I got 15 free seeds with my order!!!!!! I may never shop anywhere else!!!!

If its against the rules on the Mephisto plug, Mod's please delete it, but it is the Gods honest truth.

I agree with you on the Mephisto strains looking a little smaller , but the buds dripping with frost will more than make up for it I hope.

Just an absolute gorgeous grow on your part and I am stealing the Epson salt idea on my next grow, as I have suffered from a Cal-Mag deficiency from early in my grow.

Great job!!!
Wagon

Thanks appreciate it.

Mephisto plugs are welcome, active sub forum with all the gear. under Breeders.

:frog:

FIrst time grower here ! Doing 1 DWC in a solo 5 gallon bucket, what were your rez temps?? I'm sitting at 65-74 everyday with 1 ice bottle, im waiting for my chiller to get here !

Just want to avoid problems, however im using SensiZym @ 1/4 strength throughout the entire grow. The plants are only days old! FC just popped down into the hydro medium.

I don’t check my res temps, never have. I run a beneficial bacteria colony in my DWC. Or maybe not, since I only added like 3ml to this entire grow. Room temps never get above 85-90 tops and will lights out temps in the 70’s it’s never been a concern.

Good luck with your grow.

FB

I don’t check my res temps, never have. I run a beneficial bacteria colony in my DWC. Or maybe not, since I only added like 3ml to this entire grow. Room temps never get above 85-90 tops and will lights out temps in the 70’s it’s never been a concern.

Good luck with your grow.

FB
Thanks FB - Just so im a little clear SensiZym is a bennie correct? - Im running my room @ 25C ambient with 24 hours of light for now. Might change that in flower?

Thanks FB - Just so im a little clear SensiZym is a bennie correct? - Im running my room @ 25C ambient with 24 hours of light for now. Might change that in flower?

Not sure what sensizyme is ?

25c will work with the correct humidity.

I run my lights 17/7. Used to run 18/6. Have run 16/8 on the first 8 weeks of the QB Forgotten Cookies. Lots of people run 24/0 and 20/4. I believe it was pointed out by Waira a few times that he thinks he sees the most popular light schedule in the infirmary is 24/0. A lot of people run it with success but I wouldn’t recommend it. I think if you are a master grower and it works for you then all the power to ya. But for those of us that aren’t yet I’d give the plants a little bit of rest to recover from whatever stress we give them.

Just my thoughts. I have huge healthy plants with a lot less light. Although some may need the light for heat but I like to let my plants cycle, it does get cooler at night where I live.

Good luck, I’ll keep my eye out when you start a journal.

Not sure what sensizyme is ?

25c will work with the correct humidity.

I run my lights 17/7. Used to run 18/6. Have run 16/8 on the first 8 weeks of the QB Forgotten Cookies. Lots of people run 24/0 and 20/4. I believe it was pointed out by Waira a few times that he thinks he sees the most popular light schedule in the infirmary is 24/0. A lot of people run it with success but I wouldn’t recommend it. I think if you are a master grower and it works for you then all the power to ya. But for those of us that aren’t yet I’d give the plants a little bit of rest to recover from whatever stress we give them.

Just my thoughts. I have huge healthy plants with a lot less light. Although some may need the light for heat but I like to let my plants cycle, it does get cooler at night where I live.

Good luck, I’ll keep my eye out when you start a journal.

Its some kind of enzyme or bennie from Advanced Nutrients, it was the closest thing I had to Hydroguard available to me, in a quantity that would last a grow or two. Hydroguard isn't available in Canada anymore, neither are most of those types of solutions.

as for my lights, Im probably going to just switch to 20/4 to give my babies some rest. ive been noticing slight stress, but VERY minor on one of my plants.

I've got a journal going now :) started it May 12th!

So just filler. These are the Blue Dream CBD photos in DWC starter buckets. Crazy about the roots. I always here people asking why not bigger, and the response is “ she’s working on roots”. So here is my confirmation, I’ve never really looked. All these seeds piped within hours of each other. And all five had the exact same length root. You can see the one in the front right is the largest. Her roots are barely starting to show at the bottom of the pot. Most of the others have roots about an inch below the pot but not in the water( pots have raised centers. But the smallest plant in the back center has a six inch root down in the water. Proof for me that the statement “she’s just working on roots” rings true in this case. Only need four of these. Hoping natural selection makes it easy by week 4-5. Have no clue about photos so I’ll have to figure that out when it’s time.
14B210F3-9A48-4DC1-BE03-CE0D83269CD9.jpeg
D8DB613C-0433-430B-860C-82DD322080A4.jpeg
6C49C0C3-6239-4B76-9FDA-3A796FEC09C6.jpeg

Lights on shot of the Forgotten Cookies
Just drinking and working at this point. I can see why some chop early. Tic tic tic tic ...........
5A59C29B-3EC8-419B-9F62-831DD20FDF7D.jpeg

And of course the CBD crack for a buddy, I screwed up the other two so bad I can’t even show them till they grow out of the abuse.
8C3CD2EC-0359-4579-B9CF-FAA3D121FD57.jpeg

Still not sure what’s going to happen with the dirt experiment or the photos but I’ll ride both out.
Trying to decide which Mephisto to run next. I think I have

Gold glue
Walter white
And 2-3 pack of Rippleys OG that was a freebie.
After the Cookies come down

FB

Its some kind of enzyme or bennie from Advanced Nutrients, it was the closest thing I had to Hydroguard available to me, in a quantity that would last a grow or two. Hydroguard isn't available in Canada anymore, neither are most of those types of solutions.

as for my lights, Im probably going to just switch to 20/4 to give my babies some rest. ive been noticing slight stress, but VERY minor on one of my plants.

I've got a journal going now :) started it May 12th!
Hydroguard is still available on Amazon.ca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back