New Grower DWC, Megacrop, Forgotten Cookies. COBS and QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took some time after work to take the tops off three of the Forgotten Cookies.
Here are the tops from the COB plant. They are nice and solid, they are also bigger than the two FCs that I took the tops from.
4A77931F-7530-4DBC-8B46-16A277D3A38A.jpeg

Here are the tops from the two FCs that were the first to flower and were ahead of everybody for the first six weeks but then became the smallest. They were growing so fast and I was so excited I might have hit them with to much bloom booster at the beginning of flower. Either way they have very nice bugs and very frosty. These were from the QB room and were getting an hour less per day of light for the first 8 weeks so that might be something to look into.
D61A5AB3-72AF-46DB-BEEE-0805674D6C86.jpeg

Bud from the cob plant
F8EADDA9-4DD8-45B9-A624-6B8C66708035.jpeg

Now the real problem. The two biggest girls are falling all over the place. Bought some yo yo hangers but couldn’t do every branch. Now they both have yo yo hangers, plant ties and a rope belt holding them together. Will spend more time organizing these lazy bitchez this weekend.
604A4708-A823-4D8F-AE75-9015948F70C0.jpeg
271DA439-2B90-4DB9-A036-668739BCA358.jpeg

Topped QBs
734E8E78-6E9F-4D0F-A0C1-66E94DA0BA0D.jpeg
23EF3611-1341-4B16-989E-DE6CB7220669.jpeg

Topped cob
835F0417-7B3D-458B-B003-A7E7897FA755.jpeg

Whole room
34DD10BA-F90C-4927-A72E-457EB2247F1B.jpeg

Bags of bud hanging
47F9D9EF-76EE-4153-BDE8-9EB0BA60561C.jpeg

Very happy so far with what’s been going on with these plants. Great experience so far with Mephisto and feel like they will be one of the breeders I’ll stick with.

Now to let the big girls get moving, let the rest of the lowers ripen on the other three and get some meds in jars.

That’s kinda what I was thinking. Trying to be patient but really looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
:pop:

The NCH were my first Mephisto and based purely in looks I figured I was getting 2-3 zip each. When final weight came in at 4.5 each I was blown away but can easily see now it was the bud density.
:smokeit:

Now all these plants are bigger and fuller than the NCH so I’m hoping for 5-6 zips each average. But anything can happen.
:yoinks:

I’ve got experiments going on with photos and soil but, based upon some journals I’ve seen with people running 12/12 on autos in flower I think I might try that in the fall in the small room.

It will be a few more weeks before all these plants are down and final numbers come in so let’s see if I can keep this journal going that long.

:frog::growing:

Took some time after work to take the tops off three of the Forgotten Cookies.
Here are the tops from the COB plant. They are nice and solid, they are also bigger than the two FCs that I took the tops from.View attachment 1063270
Here are the tops from the two FCs that were the first to flower and were ahead of everybody for the first six weeks but then became the smallest. They were growing so fast and I was so excited I might have hit them with to much bloom booster at the beginning of flower. Either way they have very nice bugs and very frosty. These were from the QB room and were getting an hour less per day of light for the first 8 weeks so that might be something to look into. View attachment 1063271
Bud from the cob plant
View attachment 1063272

Now the real problem. The two biggest girls are falling all over the place. Bought some yo yo hangers but couldn’t do every branch. Now they both have yo yo hangers, plant ties and a rope belt holding them together. Will spend more time organizing these lazy bitchez this weekend. View attachment 1063273 View attachment 1063274
Topped QBs View attachment 1063275 View attachment 1063276
Topped cob View attachment 1063277
Whole roomView attachment 1063278
Bags of bud hangingView attachment 1063279
Very happy so far with what’s been going on with these plants. Great experience so far with Mephisto and feel like they will be one of the breeders I’ll stick with.

Now to let the big girls get moving, let the rest of the lowers ripen on the other three and get some meds in jars.

Those look like some tasty buds, good job FB :d5:

The NCH were my first Mephisto and based purely in looks I figured I was getting 2-3 zip each. When final weight came in at 4.5 each I was blown away but can easily see now it was the bud density.

Super job on the grow....Your plants look fantastic...great job on your harvest.
I am going to run some Mephisto gear next and hoping my yield will be somewhere near yours. Awesome they brought in that weight!!!

Loving the quantum boards you are running.

Damn, have to spread the love before AFN will let me slap you with some more rep! Anyway, its the thought that counts! Haha! Keep it up, bro!

Topped off the three girls that lost their tops and added some Koolbloom powder to the buckets. Lowers are already starting to mature with all that direct light. Probably take them down complete next weekend.
45953AAD-4323-45D1-890B-95C467BBD70E.jpeg
DA19C025-DC50-4992-9C9F-A6B9B2CC8D52.jpeg

And then the two sloppy girls with all their nuggets still Attached. These girls are going to go 100 plus days. But I have s feeling they will have some weight. The first three are going to be 90 so right on schedule with most of the DWC I run.
3E2D26AD-2AFC-4FA7-96B2-845D02CFB41C.jpeg

Five photo fem Blue Dream CBD, I hope ? All are growing, only two have roots in the water. Very wet ricks on the other 3 do the plants are just growing happy without having to work hard. Girls better get their ass in the water.
9A35CA6B-4EF6-49CB-8095-59C4D4179007.jpeg

And then the 3 gallon soil experiments with FB CBD Crack. 1 topped, 2 natural, all some ugliness but growing out of it.
CAF59632-BCD4-434E-ADB9-31A9AEFB7640.jpeg

4A1DDFFA-BA11-4552-85AE-D6D933814465.jpeg

Thinking after the Forgotten Cookies come down I’ll run

2 FB GG4
2 Mephisto gold glue
2 Mephisto Ridleys OG

Thinking I’m going to try and reverse a FB GG and pollinate a clone from all three. But that might be ambitious. Maybe just carefully pollinate a bud. Going to try and start the plant that will be reversed this week and that should put her 2 weeks ahead of the rest. Plus the reversed will be in gallon of dirt VS the big girls in DWC. Like the idea of a Mephisto and FB cross.

Hope everyone is safe and well.

FB

Last edited:
Hello FB,

I will be eagerly watching the results of your FB CBD Crack in 3 gallon grow bag run. I grow in 3 gallon grow bags in a very similar fashion and top most of my plants. It will be very interesting to see your results topped versus un-topped.

I think you will like the FB GG...I am on my second run of the FB GG ....really kick-ass smoke.

I will be watching your Mephisto run as well. I am going to run their Double Grape and Sour Stompers in my next run.

Awesome job!!!

Topped off the three girls that lost their tops and added some Koolbloom powder to the buckets. Lowers are already starting to mature with all that direct light. Probably take them down complete next weekend.View attachment 1064555 View attachment 1064556
And then the two sloppy girls with all their nuggets still Attached. These girls are going to go 100 plus days. But I have s feeling they will have some weight. The first three are going to be 90 so right on schedule with most of the DWC I run.View attachment 1064557

Five photo fem Blue Dream CBD, I hope ? All are growing, only two have roots in the water. Very wet ricks on the other 3 do the plants are just growing happy without having to work hard. Girls better get their ass in the water.View attachment 1064558

And then the 3 gallon soil experiments with FB CBD Crack. 1 topped, 2 natural, all some ugliness but growing out of it. View attachment 1064559

View attachment 1064560

Thinking after the Forgotten Cookies come down I’ll run

2 FB GG4
2 Mephisto gold glue
2 Mephisto Ridleys OG

Thinking I’m going to try and reverse a FB GG and pollinate a clone from all three. But that might be ambitious. Maybe just carefully pollinate a bud. Going to try and start the plant that will be reversed this week and that should put her 2 weeks ahead of the rest. Plus the reversed will be in gallon of dirt VS the big girls in DWC. Like the idea of a Mephisto and FB cross.

Hope everyone is safe and well.

FB

The phased harvest is working really well, allowing you to maximize yield. Nice job with this, FB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back