New Grower DWC, Megacrop, Forgotten Cookies. COBS and QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep us updated! Taking a shot of everclear tincture is like swallowing raw hamburger that burns like the sun
What I do with my everclear tinctures is to run some hot tap water and let the Everclear boil off. Hot tea anyone?

What I do with my everclear tinctures is to run some hot tap water and let the Everclear boil off. Hot tea anyone?

Thanks for checking this grow out. In my new journal I’m going to start working in my method of creating tinctures soon. I’ve git my Buchner filter, magnetic heated stirrer and vacuum fractional distillation equipment all ready to go. Just need the plants I plan to use to finish up. Starting to bring them down tomorrow.

Instead of the old grain soak that pulls out everything I’m going to try rosin and QWET extraction and then use fractional distillation under vacuum to reduce to oils with lower temperature. Looking forward to then finding alternative carriers for optimal absorption. I’d like to make some very potent, pure and delicious honey tincture.

I’ve gone the evaporation and heat reduction route and all the other standard ways. I’ll basically just be mimicking the operation of the Extractcraft turbo but with all sorts Walter White looking equipment at 1/4 the cost of the ready to use table top extraction devices.

FB

Thanks for checking this grow out. In my new journal I’m going to start working in my method of creating tinctures soon. I’ve git my Buchner filter, magnetic heated stirrer and vacuum fractional distillation equipment all ready to go. Just need the plants I plan to use to finish up. Starting to bring them down tomorrow.

Instead of the old grain soak that pulls out everything I’m going to try rosin and QWET extraction and then use fractional distillation under vacuum to reduce to oils with lower temperature. Looking forward to then finding alternative carriers for optimal absorption. I’d like to make some very potent, pure and delicious honey tincture.

I’ve gone the evaporation and heat reduction route and all the other standard ways. I’ll basically just be mimicking the operation of the Extractcraft turbo but with all sorts Walter White looking equipment at 1/4 the cost of the ready to use table top extraction devices.

FB
I also have the Extractcraft Source Turbo also. Tag me when you start.

So of course my dumb ass updated the wrong post. Closed the other and kinda duped the post here.

Beast mode autos are doing great (pictures later) but had some work to do.

Here we have the first two Photo Blue Dream CBD that needed to come down so I can get the four new ones in the room to start flower. I didn’t like how big I let these get before flip do don’t want that to happen again. These sloppy bitches taught me slot but they are all going to our upcoming extraction side show.
5D480A25-001C-40EF-9BE6-0067624277EA.jpeg

Saved a couple of the better buds to keep for flower for friends and an occasional dry herb vape for me. Tray to the right
EDC4C2A7-765D-4B69-94D2-B39EC09ABD24.jpeg

All flower will get hung in my Auto flower closet in the large yard refuse bags like you see here in the left.
6616D23C-47B2-44A1-94B2-58A4CC5A52B8.jpeg

And while I was in the closet hanging the bags I figured why not get some glamour shots. Here are the Ripleys OG frosting up nicely.
Big girl on the left
F4511AE3-56AC-42B4-ABF8-98076A8B4FB5.jpeg

Little sister to her right
D23A6021-EB4C-419C-8D80-341F8DC459AD.jpeg

Kinda canopy level of them both
9610792B-B3ED-466A-88A1-B3D7C8734937.jpeg

And of course the FB Six shooter girls on the other side of the room.
Back
82722A50-C150-431B-8C75-E6F8DDD3CF93.jpeg

Front, figure two more weeks for these. They haven’t changed colors at all in a week they just keep getting fatter.
815F65DF-6B07-4A84-A578-414DCFBBB037.jpeg

And here is a little SOB GG4 in a one gallon fabric pot that was being reversed with CS. Had balls everywhere and then I brought it inside during some bad weather and stopped spraying it. I think it went back to female and is just frosting up on the shelf. Almost threw it out last week but we’ll see what happens to it. Pollen will have to wait till next summer.
FCC07815-C8D6-45FB-B2D5-6C038258061E.jpeg

And these are my Blue Dream clones that will hit temporary 5 gallon DWC buckets later today do I can squeeze them into the photo room to start flower. Hoping to keep these much shorter then the last run.
5CCE22B0-3C4F-4736-AC94-FAF72B9CC218.jpeg

Later today after some other projects I’ll get some pictures of the Beast Mode girls and the Blue Dream in there new home.

We are getting deep into the woods now. Shouldn’t be long before we start using all that nice Blue Dream flower on our extraction adventures. Hope everyone has their lab coats and safety goggles ready.

Thanks for following along

FB

So of course my dumb ass updated the wrong post. Closed the other and kinda duped the post here.

Here we have the first two Photo Blue Dream CBD that needed to come down so I can get the four new ones in the room to start flower. I didn’t like how big I let these get before flip do don’t want that to happen again. These sloppy bitches taught me slot but they are all going to our upcoming extraction side show.View attachment 1104280
Saved a couple of the better buds to keep for flower for friends and an occasional dry herb vape for me. Tray to the right View attachment 1104281
All flower will get hung in my Auto flower closet in the large yard refuse bags like you see here in the left.View attachment 1104282

And while I was in the closet hanging the bags I figured why not get some glamour shots. Here are the Ripleys OG frosting up nicely.
Big girl on the leftView attachment 1104283
Little sister to her rightView attachment 1104284
Kinda canopy level of them both View attachment 1104285
BackView attachment 1104287
Front, figure two more weeks for these. They haven’t changed colors at all in a week they just keep getting fatter.
View attachment 1104288

And here is a little SOB GG4 in a one gallon fabric pot that was being reversed with CS. Had balls everywhere and then I brought it inside during some bad weather and stopped spraying it. I think it went back to female and is just frosting up on the shelf. Almost threw it out last week but we’ll see what happens to it. Pollen will have to wait till next summer.
View attachment 1104289
And these are my Blue Dream clones that will hit temporary 5 gallon DWC buckets later today do I can squeeze them into the photo room to start flower. Hoping to keep these much shorter then the last run.View attachment 1104290

Later today after some other projects I’ll get some pictures of the Beast Mode girls and the Blue Dream in there new home.

We are getting deep into the woods now. Shouldn’t be long before we start using all that nice Blue Dream flower on our extraction adventures. Hope everyone has their lab coats and safety goggles ready.

FB
Awesome grow! I bet your in bud heaven right now! :slap:

Here we have the first two Photo Blue Dream CBD that needed to come down so I can get the four new ones in the room to start flower. I didn’t like how big I let these get before flip do don’t want that to happen again. These sloppy bitches taught me slot but they are all going to our upcoming extraction side show.View attachment 1104280
Saved a couple of the better buds to keep for flower for friends and an occasional dry herb vape for me. Tray to the right View attachment 1104281
All flower will get hung in my Auto flower closet in the large yard refuse bags like you see here in the left.View attachment 1104282

Big girl on the leftView attachment 1104283
Little sister to her rightView attachment 1104284
Kinda canopy level of them both View attachment 1104285
BackView attachment 1104287
View attachment 1104288

View attachment 1104289
And these are my Blue Dream clones that will hit temporary 5 gallon DWC buckets later today do I can squeeze them into the photo room to start flower. Hoping to keep these much shorter then the last run.View attachment 1104290

FB
I'm enrolled for the extraction lesson.:bow:

This was an old journal that I somehow posted an update for the current grow in. Locking this thread.

Thanks to all for following it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back