Grow Mediums Dutch Passion third times a charm !!

@ProGrowTech Hi Andrew..I am taggging you in to one of my threads to get you familiar wit the site....do you see the notification

We have banners in IG.. banners here onsite and members everywhere to promote your appearance on our show... we are glad you could join us @ProGrowTech
IMG_8695.PNG

@Mossy @Duggy @TheMongol .. i have tagged @ProGrowTech here so we could introduce ourselves.Also to help get him familiar with the site. Andrew is making his way around and should be here shortly...

Hey guys! Sorry, stepped away for a moment. Thanks for inviting me! Excited to be here!
Ahh there you are!!! This is not where the interview will be, this is just so you can meet some of our team

Good evening @ProGrowTech Andrew....Welcome to our Home.

I hope you enjoy your Live Interview..things can get hectic but the [HASHTAG]#autowarriors[/HASHTAG] are used to it and will help out if they see you struggle or need time to search for info.

We have a membership of LED tech freaks..so you have a chance to be asked for tech spec.

Members are asked to Tag @ProGrowTech you with any questions they have..so if you keep your eyes on your Alerts it will keep you up to speed on what needs answered.

Enjoy..:headbang:

We will be having a pre-party until the actual interview, this gets the forum member in party mode and brings them to the Live Stoner thread where the show will take place

If you see a notification to go to live stoners, drop in and have a look, but dint post yet, or the mwmbers will think the show started early.. do you have a favorite style of music? @ProGrowTech ?

Back