my defense, when you hear an Arab counting down from 10 your instincts
kick in.

The missus asked me, "When you're on a "guys only" trip, do you think
about me?" Apparently, "Only to stop myself from coming too quickly!"
wasn't the right answer.

My wife just came in and said, "I don't know if I'm coming or going."
I said to her, "Judging by the look on your face you're going, because
when you're coming you look like a squirrel trying to whistle!"

Ok so I saved up 7-10 days worth funnies to get the weekend started with a smile. Some a bit crude but most of what I see is political these days. Had to post something as this thread is in need of a bit of humor.

Day 30 for the SC twins. They were on a feeding and drinking frenzy the past week. Had to add several gallons of water to the sub-res and ppm dropped from 585 a week ago to 220 when I did a res change today. My largest SC in soil was only 36cm. These girls are almost there already. I moved the light all the way up to encourage some stretching. They are getting very bushy with some fan leaves bigger than my hand. I made a comment that I could tie a bunch together to make a loin cloth. The cheeky wife said that only one leaf would be needed and not one of the big ones either. I get no respect! Picture time.

SC1
sc1-30-1.JPG
sc1-30-2.JPG
sc1-30-3.JPG

SC2
sc2-30-1.JPG
sc2-30-2.JPG
sc2-30-3.JPG

h30.JPG

r30-1.JPG
r30-2.JPG
r30-3.JPG

Loving these massive root systems. :greenthumb: Errands to run and chores to do. Ta for now

Day 30 for the SC twins. They were on a feeding and drinking frenzy the past week. Had to add several gallons of water to the sub-res and ppm dropped from 585 a week ago to 220 when I did a res change today. My largest SC in soil was only 36cm. These girls are almost there already. I moved the light all the way up to encourage some stretching. They are getting very bushy with some fan leaves bigger than my hand. I made a comment that I could tie a bunch together to make a loin cloth. The cheeky wife said that only one leaf would be needed and not one of the big ones either. I get no respect! Picture time.

SC1
View attachment 683346 View attachment 683345 View attachment 683344

SC2
View attachment 683343 View attachment 683342 View attachment 683341

View attachment 683340

View attachment 683339 View attachment 683338 View attachment 683337

Loving these massive root systems. :greenthumb: Errands to run and chores to do. Ta for now
Phwoor look at the roots on them looking good ducks you could say your takin to this dwc like a duck to water (sorry couldn't help myself [emoji1])

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Back