Lighting Duckster does Amare Solar Pro 300 & DWC/Drip

looking good ducks if your looking for a system that is easy to use and temps don't matter look into autopots I alternate between dwc and coco in autopots fill the res once a week check ph and your done that's all I'm using in the summer and a big happy new year to you and yours ducks :gary:

Ok did a bit of research. Looks pretty simple. I assume that you don't bubble the res or anything. Do you use the airdome? Are you using the 3.9 gal pots? Also thinking about adding a tent to my growing efforts. That's going to piss off the wife so it will take a while to sell that idea.

Last edited:
Ok did a bit of research. Looks pretty simple. I assume that you don't bubble the res or anything. Do you use the airdome? Are you using the 3.9 gal pots? Also thinking about adding a tent to my growing efforts. That's going to piss off the wife so it will take a while to sell that idea.
Oh don't do gallons there the 15 ltr pot ones with airdomes I have a small pump in the res just to keep things mixed up you already have one of those for top feeding your dwc plants oh what sized tent you getting here's my 4x4 bud box
79ab64d958f9b34b8a2f6903ac25f9f6.jpg
great tent zips can be a bit iffy they don't break as such but one of my tabs on the zip snapped off nothing a bit of gorilla glue couldn't sort
a28a5aa26fe59e2ff46178ac6926e5b3.jpg

Other than that I love this tent the frame is so strong I've swung off the bugger [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

3.9gal - 15l same thing. Would like a 4x4 but don't know if I can find the space. Do you put the res in the tent? Are you seeing much difference between the autopots and the bubble buckets?

3.9gal - 15l same thing. Would like a 4x4 but don't know if I can find the space. Do you put the res in the tent? Are you seeing much difference between the autopots and the bubble buckets?
Res goes outside ducks I'm getting bigger plants in dwc I think I very really grow the same strain twice my last run I got just under 20 ounces off 3 critical jack herer with Autopots so I can't complain with [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Happy Friday peeps - I sense a bit of humor coming your way.

I'm fed up with the excuses women come up with to avoid having sex,
like: "I'm tired." "I'm washing my hair." "I've got a headache." "I’m
your sister-in-law."

A woman in labor is in pain and screaming profanity at her husband
from her hospital bed. He says, "Hey, don't blame me! I wanted to
stick it in your ass, but N-O-O-O-O, you said that might hurt!"

I spent $5,000 on a boob job for the wife. She was delighted. I spent
another $2,000 on a nose job for her. She was ecstatic. I spent $2,000
on liposuction for her and she couldn't thank me enough. But I spend
50 bucks on a blowjob for myself and she goes nuts! Women, I
can't figure them out.

A mother in law said to her son's wife when their baby was born, "I