Lighting Duckster does Amare Solar Pro 300 & DWC/Drip

Last Friday the wife put her foot down. Get this stuff of my freeze she says. I had 4 3l bins of fresh frozen trim (6-7 plants worth) that I have been putting off doing something with. The wife has not been using her tincture or oil for a while so I decided to turn the lot into bubble hash. I spent 2 days making 4 batches of hash. A pain in the arse with the space I have but worth it if I do several batches. I ended up with 1/2oz of good smoking hash (25-90) and another 1/2oz of stuff for edibles (120-190). Pretty good considering it was made from stuff that would have otherwise thrown away.

Very nice ducks what you planting next

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I think I'm gonna do another hydro grow - DinaFem this time. Going to do Sour Diesel for sure. On the second plant choice I'm torn between Cheese XXL and Original Amnesia. I'm taking a pole if anyone wants to chime in.

I think I'm gonna do another hydro grow - DinaFem this time. Going to do Sour Diesel for sure. On the second plant choice I'm torn between Cheese XXL and Original Amnesia. I'm taking a pole if anyone wants to chime in.
I've got the cheese xxl and amnesia xxl next dinafem I run will be amnesia can't remember why though [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Amazing grow mate with just spectacular results, you have jumped right into hydro like a pro. Look forward to seeing what you can do in a bucket next time round, with what you have learnt from this run reckon it will be bigger and better still, might have to be careful on your strain pics when running two in the cab if Sour Crack can do that, then god knows how a bigger strain will end up.

:slap::pass:

Amazing grow mate with just spectacular results, you have jumped right into hydro like a pro. Look forward to seeing what you can do in a bucket next time round, with what you have learnt from this run reckon it will be bigger and better still, might have to be careful on your strain pics when running two in the cab if Sour Crack can do that, then god knows how a bigger strain will end up.

:slap::pass:

Many thanks for the slap and kind words bro. Have not had time to keep up with the goings on at AFN as of late. Softball season is in full swing at granddaughter's school. Several short road trips and a bunch of other crap at work also keeping me pretty busy. Supposed to have a 1-2 week trip coming up soon. It was supposed to be at the end of this month but the customer has already pushed it back until the beginning of next month. I hope there are no more delays as I am holding off starting my next grow until after the trip.

Many thanks for the slap and kind words bro. Have not had time to keep up with the goings on at AFN as of late. Softball season is in full swing at granddaughter's school. Several short road trips and a bunch of other crap at work also keeping me pretty busy. Supposed to have a 1-2 week trip coming up soon. It was supposed to be at the end of this month but the customer has already pushed it back until the beginning of next month. I hope there are no more delays as I am holding off starting my next grow until after the trip.

Same here at the moment when it comes to AFN time, only had time to post the updates on my journal and check out your thread in the last couple of weeks, hopefully things will mellow soon and can have a good rummage around a few threads again.

Sounds like you got your schedule pretty full for a bit then, the time with the granddaughter sounds great, but damn it on the customer and the trip hopefully you get on track soon and get the next grow and show up soon.

What's up man. Just skimmed thru your thread. You killed it with the solar pro3.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

Back