Lighting Duckster does Amare Solar Pro 300 & DWC/Drip

Got home this morning and checked on the girls. Not so good. Symptoms are worsening on both girls - more so [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. Checked pH, temp, and ppm and all are good. Did some more research and came to the conclusion that this is not a cal/mag issue. I'm think this is a P def. Will be doing a res change and switching from big bud to overdrive.

Little Sally came home from school with a smile on her face and told her mother.
"Little Johnny showed me his willy today!"

Before the mother could raise a concern, Sally went on to say, "It
reminded me of a peanut"

Relaxing with a hidden smile, Sally's Mom asked, "Really small was it?"

Sally replied, "No...salty!"

I found this progressive stages of P def photo.

stages-of-phosphorus-deficiency.jpg

Looks identical to the progression that i am seeing.

pdef56-1.JPG
pdef56-2.JPG
pdef56-3.JPG
pdef56-4.JPG
pdef56-5.JPG
pdef56-6.JPG
pdef56-7.JPG
pdef56-8.JPG

Hopefully i got it right this time. Now to get it fixed. At day 56 these SC don't have much longer. Maybe I can let them go 2-3 more weeks to recover some of the lost yield. We shall see.

Last edited:
I have a friend who has 2 tickets to the 2017 Super Bowl in Houston, TX, both box seats so good tickets.

He paid $2500 each ticket but he didn’t realize when he bought them last year that the Super Bowl was going to be on the same day as his wedding.

If you are interested he is looking for someone to take his place ………

it is at St. Patrick’s Church in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana at 3 pm. Her name is Ashley, she is 5’2” and about 125 lbs. She’s a good cook too. She will be the one in the white dress!

I found this progressive stages of P def photo.

View attachment 696412

Looks identical to the progression that i am seeing.

View attachment 696411 View attachment 696410 View attachment 696409 View attachment 696408 View attachment 696407 View attachment 696406 View attachment 696405 View attachment 696404

Hopefully i got it right this time. Now to get it fixed. At day 56 these SC don't have much longer. Maybe I can let them go 2-3 more weeks to recover some of the lost yield. We shall see.
How much per ltr are you feeding them ducks

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

How much per ltr are you feeding them ducks

I did the last res change this morning. They are getting their first taste of overdrive. The new blend in the res is

2 ml/l AN pH perfect Micro (2-0-0)
2 ml/l AN pH perfect Grow (1-0-4)
2 ml/l AN pH perfect Bloom (1-3-4)
1.5 ml/l GH CaliMagic (1-0-0)
1 ml/l AN B-52 (2-1-4)
1 ml/l AN Rhino Skin (0-0-0.4)
1 ml/l AN Sensizym
2 ml/l AN Liquid Carboload
1 ml/l AN Overdrive (1-5-4)
AN Bud Factor X

I did the last res change this morning. They are getting their first taste of overdrive. The new blend in the res is

2 ml/l AN pH perfect Micro (2-0-0)
2 ml/l AN pH perfect Grow (1-0-4)
2 ml/l AN pH perfect Bloom (1-3-4)
1.5 ml/l GH CaliMagic (1-0-0)
1 ml/l AN B-52 (2-1-4)
1 ml/l AN Rhino Skin (0-0-0.4)
1 ml/l AN Sensizym
2 ml/l AN Liquid Carboload
1 ml/l AN Overdrive (1-5-4)
AN Bud Factor X
I've never gone over 1.5 ml per ltr using AN so far are you sure it's not p tox post it up in the infirmary tag in waira [emoji106]

Day 57 sugar shots. The girls are further along than I thought. I don't think that I can get 3 more weeks but we shall see.

SC1

sc1-57-1.png

sc1-57-2.png

sc1-57-3.png

sc1-57-4.png

sc1-57-5.png

SC2

sc2-57-1.png

sc2-57-2.png

sc2-57-3.png

sc2-57-4.png

sc2-57-5.png

Nice trich shots duckster brother. Adding up those npks your nitrogen and phoshorus are almost even. In flower you need at least double the ratio of P to N maybe drop the micro in half and double the overdrive?
Your nearly there anyway dude
:pass:

You are right! First time I looked at it like that. A bit of this :slap: for pointing out the obvious

Back