Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

St. Therése will take control over this green house.

image.jpeg

H
I have 9 clones of St. Therése in the window. I just keep them until I have space to flower them.
I won a Vipar 300 for $57 at ebay. As soon as I move into a new permanent home, I'll buy a large tent and one more lamp. A Mars Hydro I suppose. Seems like Mars has the best red spectrum.

What is your mineral supplements in your system? Is it enough Mg2+? Fe2+ and Ca2+?
I don't know much practical horticulture. I feed according to my learning in biochemistry and that is quite successful strategy. GH Urtica is excellent and I recommend it to everyone. I can see its effect with my own blue eyes.

hey Dr B. GH urtica ???? is this a commercial nettle concentrate. whats your thoughts on the nutrient mix in nettle feed; N-P-K etc I make my own but don't have any solid info on nutrient ratios. you got any by any chance. also prill beads/ magnesium sulphate! I believe; I threw some of these in my soil mix in the hope they might prevent any possible magnesium deficiency. you being of a biochemist leaning , I would value your opinion on its efficacy in such an application. only if you have time man. thanks.

H

hey Dr B. GH urtica ???? is this a commercial nettle concentrate. whats your thoughts on the nutrient mix in nettle feed; N-P-K etc I make my own but don't have any solid info on nutrient ratios. you got any by any chance. also prill beads/ magnesium sulphate! I believe; I threw some of these in my soil mix in the hope they might prevent any possible magnesium deficiency. you being of a biochemist leaning , I would value your opinion on its efficacy in such an application. only if you have time man. thanks.
I can't ferment coz of smell and neighbours. I boil nettles for 45 min from time to time. But mostly I end up buying from GH. I use it on top of everything. It's a great silica supplement, lots of Mg2+ and Fe2+ as well. It's my favourite additiv.

I also use MgSO4 often. I keep a stock sol'n of 0.35 g/ml and use 10 ml/l water.

Back