Dutch Passion DP 'Orange Hill Special' new photoperiod strain.

Mate No1 here is going to be a beast.... Im betting shes as wide as she is tall by the time they are done.... On the subject of done Do we have a flowering time on these???... If Tony told me I've forgot!!!...

nygu7avu.jpg

looks great Tang, really does. This should be 9 weeks in bloom

Mate No1 here is going to be a beast.... Im betting shes as wide as she is tall by the time they are done.... On the subject of done Do we have a flowering time on these???... If Tony told me I've forgot!!!...

I'm worried now as the last run of photos were almost 6ft tall lol.

nygu7avu.jpg

looks great Tang, really does. This should be 9 weeks in bloom

Thanks Tony bro.

Day 30.

These 2 have had 4 days under a hybridised MS0006 with 2 central Rebels and the growth has exploded,so much so I've flipped to 12/12 and changed the feed to bloom with added AN Bud Blood,it's a big PK boost to help develop more buds and induce flowers quicker. They now have a hybrid light each ready for the big stretch.

ge3yquqe.jpg
y9ybu4ah.jpg
4e5ypume.jpg

ne8y3a2a.jpg
a5u9e6y2.jpg
y6y9uda4.jpg

3umaje6y.jpg
anu5y3e5.jpg
e2ygevut.jpg

Haaha yeah mate i can see why you flipped them.... Good work on No1 mate shes my fav and do i spot a little super crop going on there.....

Waiting for mine to break ground atm......:smokebuds:

Haaha yeah mate i can see why you flipped them.... Good work on No1 mate shes my fav and do i spot a little super crop going on there.....

Waiting for mine to break ground atm......:smokebuds:

No super cropping bro will see what they do in the next week.

Those two are some big ladies Tang now time to pack on the flowers and stretch out. Hop digity They are loving the new light I know I'm late but Sub'd up for the rest of the ride if you don't mind."Munch"

Sweet as. Subbed in

Did you germ straight into the final pot?
Is this OK to do to a novice?
Sorry for the Qs but will be running 4 DP OrangeBud next time.

Cheers

Last edited:
Sweet as. Subbed in

Did you germ straight into the final pot?
Is this OK to do to a novice?
Sorry for the Qs but will be running 4 Do OrangeBud next time?

Cheers

Yeah I've always gone straight in with the big pots but if I didn't have room I would start smaller.

Beautiful plants Tang. They look wonderfully healthy. Perfect color under those GN.

Back