Dutch Passion DP 'Orange Hill Special' new photoperiod strain.

:jaw:I think I'm seeing double!!!:dancer:

You are a busy guy tang! takin a seat on this one too if you dont mind haha :stylez rasta smoke: :coffee break:

Day 15.

Topped these two today they will also get there first light feed later. I'm pretty confident we have some indi chicks looking at the short fat leaves.

7yru8aru.jpg
4amyma5e.jpg

u6esu2e4.jpg
a8e9usu3.jpg

vy3ehyme.jpg

Very Tidy Tang!! :High 5:

Topped at day 15!! (Photoperiod guys!) You are the wild man of AFN ^_^ lol
Looks like you've got some beauties in the making!

Hop digity

Day 20.

These 2 are kicking out a lovely strong sweet smell it has me hoping for a fruity indica. The 2 plants couldn't look anymore different at the moment because #1 has had some serious leaf tucking action,#2 will be tucked as soon as her side branches are long enough.

ru8ute7u.jpg
y6ehuqev.jpg

y6uzedy8.jpg
tedepy3u.jpg

eha7ede5.jpg
6uvaguzu.jpg

Looking great, oh the effort their putting in to hold up those massive indica leaves. EXTRA PHAT:yoinks:

Looking good Mr TaNg.... Postman is taking his own sweet time with mine..lol... Should be here Monday i think....

Stiil i get a preview of what to expect here..lol... Are you planning a 4 week veg bro or a little longer as they are Indie girls.....

Looking good Mr TaNg.... Postman is taking his own sweet time with mine..lol... Should be here Monday i think....

Stiil i get a preview of what to expect here..lol... Are you planning a 4 week veg bro or a little longer as they are Indie girls.....

Thinking of flipping at day 40 bro.

Day 40 cool... I always use to wait until they showed preflowers before, but then i wasnt using LED's lol... I think ill wing it and have no set time ill just put them in flower when i think there ready....

Do you give them any dark period before flipping???... I really like to give them 24-36hrs dark before sending them into flower... Ive done both straight to flower and dark period and imho it does help them...
For me it induces the stretch and flowering by doing it..... :D:

Back