Dutch Passion DP 'Orange Hill Special' new photoperiod strain.

Day 40 cool... I always use to wait until they showed preflowers before, but then i wasnt using LED's lol... I think ill wing it and have no set time ill just put them in flower when i think there ready....

Do you give them any dark period before flipping???... I really like to give them 24-36hrs dark before sending them into flower... Ive done both straight to flower and dark period and imho it does help them...
For me it induces the stretch and flowering by doing it..... :D:

Was going to skip the dark period this time got way to much stretch out of the cheese and Kush and I want as little as poss out of these,I would love them to be like the blue Velvets I grew.

Was going to skip the dark period this time got way to much stretch out of the cheese and Kush and I want as little as poss out of these,I would love them to be like the blue Velvets I grew.

lol i hear ya mate... Like i said these will be the first time ive done Photo's under LED's, so i dont know what to expect....

Mine turned up today..... Full steam ahead...... Hop digity

High!

looking great ! :pop:

peace!

Day 25.

These 2 have had there 2 main colas topped again I've also topped a few of the side branches and removed some of the bigger leaves,may try some high stress training if they get a bit leggy.

nygu7avu.jpg
7ehydany.jpg

esusejy7.jpg
e9adu7yt.jpg

yqyqabuh.jpg
e4azy8aj.jpg

Under a standard MS0006.
y4eqa3yg.jpg

Last edited:
A picture of health as always bro, very curious about this strain can't wait to see how it turns out :smokebuds:

How far from plants do you have your lights? Looks like a meter or so.

With that many topped tops your are going to have some big bushes bro. :D

Can't wait to see how these turn out Tang, I've got some too, thanks for blazin the way for us!!!

Back