Indoor DP Auto Night Queen & HSO Blue Dream Auto Adventure

Well most of the girls look a little better today. Maybe just because I trimmed off most of the damaged leaves! The left front HSO BD still looks anemic to me. Pictures and an update tomorrow.
Look forward to see the new hair cuts the ladies will display like peacocks.

Day 43 and 38: Time for the weekly update.

The girls are now on flower week 3 nutrients. For the most part they have recovered as much as I think they will from the low PH lock-out. The Blue Dream in the right rear took the biggest hit and the Blue Dream in the front left still looks a little peaked. Sometimes a stressor like that will improve the THC levels in the meds sometimes not. We will know after the harvest. I think I will take a yield hit although some plants look right on track. I took some flash photos to highlight the colas. It really shows them off. We still have 3 or more weeks to go so hopefully they will get much bigger.

Group Shots:
w6b.jpg

View attachment 819210

BD front, ANQ rear:
w6c.jpg
w6k.jpg

ANQ front, BD rear:
w6d.jpg
View attachment 819210
w6a.jpg

Blueberry front, BD rear:

w6e.jpg
w6f.jpg

Attachments

• w6j.jpg
    w6j.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 65
OMG Green overall the med garden looks fantastic to my eyes. Every time I see another grow I want to switch to their method !!!!! If I only had the room, ah pot envy is getting me down, :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

OMG Green overall the med garden looks fantastic to my eyes. Every time I see another grow I want to switch to their method !!!!! If I only had the room, ah pot envy is getting me down, :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:
Take another toke; you'll get over it. :pass:

Thanks.

The Postman delivered the seeds I mentioned earlier. I am so excited I started a new Journal already and I don't even have space to grow them yet.

:aha:
I see my future. Check out the new thread "Wedding Cake BX1 Adventure".

It is going to make this current grow take forever...............................................................

Day 43 and 38: Time for the weekly update.

The girls are now on flower week 3 nutrients. For the most part they have recovered as much as I think they will from the low PH lock-out. The Blue Dream in the right rear took the biggest hit and the Blue Dream in the front left still looks a little peaked. Sometimes a stressor like that will improve the THC levels in the meds sometimes not. We will know after the harvest. I think I will take a yield hit although some plants look right on track. I took some flash photos to highlight the colas. It really shows them off. We still have 3 or more weeks to go so hopefully they will get much bigger.

Group Shots:
View attachment 819202
View attachment 819210

BD front, ANQ rear:
View attachment 819203 View attachment 819212

ANQ front, BD rear:
View attachment 819204 View attachment 819210
View attachment 819201
Blueberry front, BD rear:

View attachment 819205 View attachment 819206
Absolutely beautiful [emoji7] top work Man! [emoji108]

Boo'sBuds[emoji271] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/60630/

Day 50 and 45, Time for the weekly update:

Well the difference in phenotypes is evident in this week's update. The Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen is the most starking. They really do not look anything alike. Then the three Humboldt Seed Organization Blue Dream Auto has three different plants (one was really damaged by the low PH). One was damaged but seem to be overcoming it and the third is doing really well. The Zambeza Blueberry is without a doubt the best genetics in this grow. The breeders say I have 20 days to go but they will be done before then.

Group photo:

w81.jpg

The Auto Night Queens:

w84.jpg
w810.jpg
w83.jpg
w818.jpg
w815.jpg

The Blue Dreams:

w82.jpg
w85.jpg
w88.jpg

The Blueberry:

w86.jpg
w816.jpg

Day 50 and 45, Time for the weekly update:

Well the difference in phenotypes is evident in this week's update. The Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen is the most starking. They really do not look anything alike. Then the three Humboldt Seed Organization Blue Dream Auto has three different plants (one was really damaged by the low PH). One was damaged but seem to be overcoming it and the third is doing really well. The Zambeza Blueberry is without a doubt the best genetics in this grow. The breeders say I have 20 days to go but they will be done before then.

Group photo:

View attachment 821923

The Auto Night Queens:

View attachment 821925 View attachment 821926 View attachment 821924 View attachment 821928 View attachment 821927

The Blue Dreams:

View attachment 821929 View attachment 821930 View attachment 821931

The Blueberry:

View attachment 821932 View attachment 821933
Thanks for the updates. I do enjoy looking at 'em.

Back