Indoor DP Auto Night Queen & HSO Blue Dream Auto Adventure

Thanks for the updates. I do enjoy looking at 'em.
Thanks Nosias:

I am not really happy with this grow. It may be partly my fault due to the PH problem but the phenotypes are a genetics problem. Most of these seeds were shipped from the UK in a stealth manner that took them out of the breeder packaging so the chain of proof was broken there. I just don't believe they are true to strain and I suspect a mixup intentional or not? Dutch Passion and Humboldt Seed Organization are just to well respected to have these kinds of problems with the seeds they ship out!

I am also not thrilled with the performance of the H&G nutrients over my past grows using Dyna-Gro. It is true that this is a New hydro method for me but the only way I will know is to do a Dyna-Gro nutrient Hugo Block grow.

Thanks Nosias:

I am not really happy with this grow. It may be partly my fault due to the PH problem but the phenotypes are a genetics problem. Most of these seeds were shipped from the UK in a stealth manner that took them out of the breeder packaging so the chain of proof was broken there. I just don't believe they are true to strain and I suspect a mixup intentional or not? Dutch Passion and Humboldt Seed Organization are just to well respected to have these kinds of problems with the seeds they ship out!

I am also not thrilled with the performance of the H&G nutrients over my past grows using Dyna-Gro. It is true that this is a New hydro method for me but the only way I will know is to do a Dyna-Gro nutrient Hugo Block grow.

I understand. If they do not ship in the breeders sealed packaging, then they maybe be a big concern. We always feel the seed retailer we choose is trust worth. Most are trust worthy but as they came all mixed and not Breeder packed you will always wonder.

Agreed that if you can ten you could run a side by side yet. this way you maybe able to determined which is best. As always good growing to you.

My current grow is coming along nicely. I will update it by the end of the week.

I understand. If they do not ship in the breeders sealed packaging, then they maybe be a big concern. We always feel the seed retailer we choose is trust worth. Most are trust worthy but as they came all mixed and not Breeder packed you will always wonder.

Agreed that if you can ten you could run a side by side yet. this way you maybe able to determined which is best. As always good growing to you.

My current grow is coming along nicely. I will update it by the end of the week.
I am not willing to do all of the modifications, work and expense of a side by side.

Day 57 and 52, Time for the weekly update:

With the arrival of the Fall colors the harvest window is opening. The trichomes have moved from crystal to all milky. I personally prefer ~20% amber so I have a few days to go. The much cooler temperatures in the grow room now 69°F night to 75°F daytime will allow the colas to ripen slower than the summer grows. A problem I will have to deal with is the different strains and phenos will ripen at different times so the flush will need to be done by hand. I will take the drip cap off of a plant and hand water the AN Flawless Finish flush for three days prior to harvest. Yes Advanced Nutrients is a different brand; H&G does not make one and my research leads me to believe this may be a good product or I have fallen into the hype? It makes sense to me. The real test of course will be the smoke reports. Here are some pictures of the trichomes today:
Sun Nov 05 07-38-25.jpg Sun Nov 05 07-39-56.jpg Sun Nov 05 07-40-41.jpg Sun Nov 05 07-40-58.jpg Sun Nov 05 07-41-25.jpg Sun Nov 05 07-42-01.jpg Sun Nov 05 07-43-47.jpg Sun Nov 05 07-45-53.jpg

Here are the pictures of the girls today:
Group photo:

w97.jpg

The Blue Dreams:

w96.jpg
w93.jpg
w91.jpg

The Auto Night Queens:

w94.jpg
w95.jpg

The Blueberry:

w92.jpg

Day 64 and 59, Time for the weekly update:

The girls are on Flawless Finish since last night for a chop chop on Tuesday. They are right on the breeders schedule. I thought they were ahead of schedule but the much cooler temperatures this Fall slowed them down. The smell when I open the tent is amazing. I cannot differentiate the individual strains; it is a potpourri of goodness. Here are some pictures:

w10a.jpg
w10b.jpg
w10c.jpg
w10d.jpg
w10e.jpg

Chop chop. The buds seem tight and dense on all of the plants save one. The ANQ from the left rear is mostly a failure. I will be making rosin out of it. Weird little airy buds. I think this is the result of my PH problem in the middle of the grow but it may also have had a clogged drip emitter? I do not like the fact that I cannot see the water dripping with this drip system. I am revamping it for the next grow. I want to be able to see the water coming out of each drip line. Here are some picture of the crop hanging out to dry:

chop1.jpg
chop2.jpg

Chop chop. The buds seem tight and dense on all of the plants save one. The ANQ from the left rear is mostly a failure. I will be making rosin out of it. Weird little airy buds. I think this is the result of my PH problem in the middle of the grow but it may also have had a clogged drip emitter? I do not like the fact that I cannot see the water dripping with this drip system. I am revamping it for the next grow. I want to be able to see the water coming out of each drip line. Here are some picture of the crop hanging out to dry:

View attachment 828083 View attachment 828084
Amazing job Man! Those buds look awesome [emoji7] top work!!

Boo'sBuds[emoji271] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/61958/

Back