Indoor DP Auto Night Queen & HSO Blue Dream Auto Adventure

Damn, that's nice. Some of you guys/girls are really creative and know how to do all of that graphic stuff. So good I got a big smile. Have a good turkey day...

DSC_3999.jpg

Thanks Nosias. Here is my new avatar for Festivus:

View attachment 830852

Damn, that's nice. Some of you guys/girls are really creative and know how to do all of that graphic stuff. So good I got a big smile. Have a good turkey day...

View attachment 831209
Impossible to beat that majestic view. You are a lucky man/woman whatever!

To finish this journal:
The HSO Blue Dream was a little bit sensitive to a PH problem I had but yielded very well despite that problem. The DP Auto Night Queen was even more affected by the problem and yield was a little lower than the BD. The Zambeza Blueberry Auto was stellar it yielded well and was the happiest plant overall. I would recommend this to new growers as an easy to grow strain with WOW results.

Smoke Report:

The winner is the Zambeza Auto Blueberry followed by the Humboldt Seed Organization Blue Dream Auto then the Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen.
This is the results posted to me by my super taster chef friend with a huge tolerance for THC:

Strain: Zambeza Auto Blueberry:
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. Visual Appeal: 9.5
2. Visible Trichomes: 9.0

3. Clear [x] Cloudy [X] Amber [ ] Dark [ ]

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.
Brown [ ] Green [X] Gold [X] Blue [ ] Grey [X] White [ ] Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [ ] Purple [X] Black [ ]

5. Bud density 9.5
6. Smell
Berry [X] Fruit [X] Skunk [X]
7. Aroma [ 9.5 ] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful.

THE SMOKE TEST

Vaporizer - Healthy Rips
Pipe - Medium Sherlock glass

Joint - Raw papers

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence
Berry [x] Blueberry [x] 9.5

3. Taste [10+ ] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

4. State of dryness [6] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. Smoke ability [7] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

6. Smoke expansion [9] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

7. Buzz type Head [x] Body [ ] .

8. Duration of buzz. 1 hour 40 minutes.

9. I would use Morning - wake up [x] Day - work [x] Evening - relax [x] Night - sleep [ ]

10. Overall satisfaction [9] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:

This was amazing; left open it stank the whole garage with such an amazing scent! Off the glass it was the best tasting cannabis I have had in a looooong time. The vape was good but nothing to compare to the glass. The joint was good but once again not as good as the glass. The high was intense and good for me.

Strain: HSO Auto Blue Dream:
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. Visual Appeal: 9
2. Visible Trichomes: 8

3. Clear [ ] Cloudy [x] Amber [ ] Dark [ ]

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.
Brown [ ] Green [x] Gold [ ] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [ ] Red [ ] Rust [x] Orange [x] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

5. Bud density 9
6. Smell: 8 solid.
Earthy [x] Berry [x] Blueberry [x] Mint [x] Skunk [x]
7. Aroma [ 8] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful.

THE SMOKE TEST

Vaporizer - Healthy Rips

Joint - Raw papers

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence

Berry [x] Blueberry [x] 8 solid.

3. Taste [ 8 ] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

4. State of dryness [ 6 ] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. Smoke ability [ 7 ] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

6. Smoke expansion [ 9 ] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

7. Buzz type Head [ x ] Body [ ]

8. Duration of buzz. 1 hour.

9. I would use Morning - wake up [x] Day - work [x] Evening - relax [x] Night - sleep [ ]

10. Overall satisfaction [ 8+] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:

The flavor was good but did not last long, clean berry refreshing. A great high and the joint gave me a body buzz along with the head high that I really enjoyed. Just wish it lasted longer.

Strain: Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen:
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. Visual Appeal: 8
2. Visible Trichomes: 8

3. Clear [ ] Cloudy [x] Amber [ ] Dark [ ]

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark. 7
Brown [ ] Green [x] Gold [ ] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [ ] Red [ ] Rust [x] Orange [x] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

5. Bud density 8
6. Smell: Pepper [x] Pine [x] Grass/Hay [x]

7. Aroma [6] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

THE SMOKE TEST

Vaporizer - Healthy Rips

Joint - Raw papers

Earthy [x] Pine [x] 7

3. Taste [6] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

4. State of dryness [5] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. Smoke ability [5] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

6. Smoke expansion [7] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

7. Buzz type Head [ x] Body [ ] Does it start with one then morph to another.

8. Duration of buzz. 20 minutes

9. I would use Morning - wake up [x] Day - work [ ] Evening - relax [x] Night - sleep [ ]

10. Overall satisfaction [6] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:

The best flavor was off the glass followed by the joint then the vaporizer. The high wasn’t too strong and did not last long! Off the glass was an ok flavor but not my favorite and the aroma was not strong and did not linger when left open.

Please remember these results are based on my grow and not necessarily what the genetics are capable of if grown in a different manor.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and a Big Cola to All!

Back