Thanks @Atulip kinda pisses me off that the voltage has been lowered on all the drivers and now I know why the very first panel i ordered worked better than the newer ones. I bet they lowered the voltage to stop burning out the junk led in them cuz the one with 100v driver has burnt leds in it.

I ordered crees and holders. Will be checking in once i get started for a little help. Got 2x 3590 , 72 v and heatsinks.

Good catch baxterwolfe!

Im ready to see the difference in buds. The mars grow but i understand how better cobs will grow better. Im excited. It was packed to be shipped today.
:pass:

Im ready to see the difference in buds. The mars grow but i understand how better cobs will grow better. Im excited. It was packed to be shipped today.
:pass:
Your plants will see twice the amount of light per wall watt compated to the Mars. Most likely need to feed and water a little more but that's a good thing.

With 2 crees in the fixture will it cover one or 2 plants.

Will light a 2'x2' really well, 650-700 ppfd in that space. Upwards of a 2.5x2.5 for around 400-450 ppfd.

So it can cover about 1-10 plants. :smoking:

So half of the 4x4 tent will be covered, that is sweet! Then will the distance above the plants be higher too? I ranged from 29 to 16 in flower

Well around 1/4 of a 4'x4'. Total would be around 400 led watts @ 56%, for the ppfd of 650-700 over a 4'x4'.

Distance will probably be closer than before. 12-14" over the canopy covers a 2'x2' well with unreflected 115° Cree cobs. Or 18-21" high with 90° reflectors.

My canopy varies too, so a lux meter is a good investment for seeing what canopy&light distribution works best. I like larger plants more center to get more light&penetration and shorter ones more at the edges getting the most out of the reflected light. The opposite with larger plants on the rim and smaller in the center would utilize light best I think.

Cheap tool to keep handy and the cxb 3500k 80cri lumen to par conversion is .0143 ( 10,000 lux is around 143 par).

Put it this way @Dudeski when i open my tent with 2 converted panels i see spots without my sunglasses on and the spread is insane. Ill have 3 running for flower each plant will have its own light. And I am watering about a day earlier than with the reg 300w panel.

Back