Grow Mediums DinaFem Cheese w/ Coco Perlite

Thanks for the input grobros! I pulled it up on Amazon and it also showed the Sensizym @Duckster, But since I didn't see your message till just now, I went with the 1 liter of Cannazyme. Man I'm getting a wide variety of stuff to grow weed. All I need now is to wait for the Black Friday deals and restock some seeds.:peace:
Ha good idea with the black Friday sale!!! I just got 8 freebies from their Halloween promo

Update day 25
I just got through feeding the girls with 1ml of Rhino Skin, Bio-root, Mammoth P, and Ancient Earth. 3ml of Fox Farm Grow Big and Big Bloom, and 8ml of Cal/Mag Plus in 1 1\2 gallons water bubbled for 48 hours. I also tied the main branches to adjust for growth since the last training and I removed a few leaves that were blocking light from the lower nodes. I've topped autos in the past, but never attempted lst training. The handles on the fabric pots makes it easier for tying down the main stem. Until next time.... :peace:

IMG_20171112_192055.jpg

As this is my first time performing bondage on autos, I thought I would post some pics. I also did surgery on the girls and I hacked them up pretty good between removing leaves and topping. The first girl I call Big Mama, as she's the biggest of the 3. Sadly I didn't think to do a before pic on this girl, but here's the after.
DSC01080.JPG

I'm going by the picture number, but the rest don't seem to be making sense to me. Anywho, I'll just download them in the order I took them and hopefully figure things out afterwards.
DSC01081.JPG
DSC01082.JPG
DSC01083.JPG
DSC01084.JPG

DSC01084.JPG

Btw, I took these with my "not new" Sony point and shoot. Hopefully, I will be able to figure out how to use come flower time! :peace:

As this is my first time performing bondage on autos, I thought I would post some pics. I also did surgery on the girls and I hacked them up pretty good between removing leaves and topping. The first girl I call Big Mama, as she's the biggest of the 3. Sadly I didn't think to do a before pic on this girl, but here's the after.
View attachment 828006

I'm going by the picture number, but the rest don't seem to be making sense to me. Anywho, I'll just download them in the order I took them and hopefully figure things out afterwards.
View attachment 828007 View attachment 828008 View attachment 828009 View attachment 828010

View attachment 828010

Btw, I took these with my "not new" Sony point and shoot. Hopefully, I will be able to figure out how to use come flower time! :peace:
I'm still confused looking at these pics. It looks like I didn't miss a pic :shrug: Looks like another reason to label my plants. I guess there's some things I shouldn't do stoned! :hump:

Back