Grow Mediums DinaFem Cheese w/ Coco Perlite

Opps! I meant to download this pic, instead of 2 of the same. :peace:

IMG_20171104_182113.jpg

Update Day 17

View attachment 824305 View attachment 824306

The girls are doing well and will get another feeding tomorrow with the Fox Farm Trio, minus Tiger Bloom. Feeding every 3 days for now along with some Bioroot and some older Mammoth P that no longer smells as funky as when it was fresh. I also have some Ancient Earth, but not sure when and how much to use. Also, I'm using recycled coco and I'm sure I missed a few roots, so I'm wondering if anyone knows a good enzyme I can use that's affordable? Also, I got lazy with the pics and used my tablet as I hadn't learned how to use the point and shoot I got from Amazon. I did use it for the first update, but it took a long time to figured out how to transfer to my computer, and even longer to locate and download. Anywho, thanks for following along and as always, comments, advice and criticism is always welcomed. :peace:
I've used CANNAZYM before not sure if it works though [emoji106]used at half strength with plenty of roots left in the pot didn't have any problems

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I've used CANNAZYM before not sure if it works though [emoji106]used at half strength with plenty of roots left in the pot didn't have any problems

I use Sensizym. It is a AN product so a little pricey - $24 per liter on Amazon. Seems to work.

Thanks for the input grobros! I pulled it up on Amazon and it also showed the Sensizym @Duckster, But since I didn't see your message till just now, I went with the 1 liter of Cannazyme. Man I'm getting a wide variety of stuff to grow weed. All I need now is to wait for the Black Friday deals and restock some seeds.:peace:

Thanks for the input grobros! I pulled it up on Amazon and it also showed the Sensizym @Duckster, But since I didn't see your message till just now, I went with the 1 liter of Cannazyme. Man I'm getting a wide variety of stuff to grow weed. All I need now is to wait for the Black Friday deals and restock some seeds.:peace:
Get yourself some Hubbabubbasmellascope from mephisto lovely smoke high yeilder if you get the right pheno [emoji106]

Get yourself some Hubbabubbasmellascope from mephisto lovely smoke high yeilder if you get the right pheno [emoji106]

Thanks for the advice @Wile e Peyote I've been wanting some of their beans, but I was waiting to grow down my inventory until the fuzz got most all of them. I need a good couch lock indica, any recommendations? :peace:

Thanks for the advice @Wile e Peyote I've been wanting some of their beans, but I was waiting to grow down my inventory until the fuzz got most all of them. I need a good couch lock indica, any recommendations? :peace:
Fook knows dude I've been permanently stoned since my first harvest [emoji23][emoji23]triangle kush by mephisto or bluecheese by delicious seeds supernatural OG by mephisto is another good one five ounces in 70 +days per plant [emoji106]

With what dude pm me or tag me in your grow [emoji106]

First timer with autos got a bs going day 21 from seed, got it in a 3x3x6 with a Viparspectra par 450 just wondering if it looks good and if I have my specs right in ff of and black gold organic 50/50 gave a little fish emulsion and that’s it

Back