Grow Mediums DinaFem Cheese w/ Coco Perlite

No doubt about that! :woohoo: especially after being completely out of smoke between Halloween and Christmas! :vibe:. Big Sis is tasting really good and has a strong buzz! :baked:
Thanks guys! :bighug:

Ewwe that is a long dry spell. I bet you could of passed a DOT piss test after that. Ya done good bro. How much longer on the old broad do ya reckon?

Ewwe that is a long dry spell. I bet you could of passed a DOT piss test after that. Ya done good bro. How much longer on the old broad do ya reckon?
I don't know @Duckster
I still tested positive at the VA 7 weeks after quitting a couple years ago! But agree, it was quite a dry spell!
As far as the "problem child," I'm not really sure on how long she might go! I'm not seeing the frost yet like I did her sisters. :shrug:

Update day 119
Wow! It's hard to believe it's been 4 months, but I did finally start the flush today on the problem child. Still no patch cord for my camera, so on to the crappy pic. :nono:
IMG_20180210_170703.jpg

The discoloration on the bottom right is from a 42w cfl giving life to my new addition Alien Vs Triangle.
IMG_20180210_170639_kindlephoto-122755142.jpg

Not exactly sure what burned her, but I did forget to rinse the coco for salt. I also added a few drops of Grow Big to the feed water so....:shrug: Anywho, I'm also germing a 3 Bears OG and I'll post a link to that journal shortly! :peace:

Update day 119
Wow! It's hard to believe it's been 4 months, but I did finally start the flush today on the problem child. Still no patch cord for my camera, so on to the crappy pic. :nono:
View attachment 862926

The discoloration on the bottom right is from a 42w cfl giving life to my new addition Alien Vs Triangle.
View attachment 862927
Not exactly sure what burned her, but I did forget to rinse the coco for salt. I also added a few drops of Grow Big to the feed water so....:shrug: Anywho, I'm also germing a 3 Bears OG and I'll post a link to that journal shortly! :peace:

Man she got big. Bet if you removed all of the twine, all them fat buds would be drooping to the floor.

Man she got big. Bet if you removed all of the twine, all them fat buds would be drooping to the floor.
Lol, a couple weeks after I tied her up I found the branch on the back left side almost on the floor. Somehow I had missed it and the calaxes had streched away from the main bud and were searching for the light.

Update day 127 (aka: Nothing new to see here)
I'm still flushing the problem child and wondering when she will get the chop. :tang:
She's not frosting up like her sisters and the trics I do see are clear and on the small side. :shrug:
Anywho, here's a pic. :peace:
IMG_20180217_231312.jpg

Wat up folks! Time to get my grow back on after getting busted recently. They took my led's and most of my seeds,(and my weed), but they did miss a 5 pack of DinaFem Cheese that was rolled up on the inside of my seed/former supplement bottle. 3 seeds were sprouted and planted in 2x 16 oz dixie cups, with the inside cup cut out for tier style transplanting. Lighting was 2x 42 watt cfls until day 9 at which time my new 400 watt marshydro arrived. Today all 3 were moved to there final home and I will post pics shortly! :peace:

Update day 119
View attachment 862926

View attachment 862927

She’s is massive bro great job!! How did You get busted ? That’s bullshit bro respect for jumping back in strong. I’m in Canada and anyone with a prescription can grow, we also have full legalization coming in a few months and everyone will be allowed to grow

She’s is massive bro great job!! How did You get busted ? That’s bullshit bro respect for jumping back in strong. I’m in Canada and anyone with a prescription can grow, we also have full legalization coming in a few months and everyone will be allowed to grow
Thanks @CTb1 :pighug: I'm really pleased with how she turned out! I did forget to mention that I like a good couch lock buzz, or she would have been chopped sooner! The 2nd plant I harvested yielded 3 ozs and that was my biggest auto grow until the 1/2 pounder. I'm trying to locate my harvest pics to post, but I think their on another device. Governor's task force helicopter flew over my outdoor garden and it was downhill from there! :yoinks:. Luckily a misdemeanor this time, but still pretty scary! :yoinks:

Thanks @CTb1 :pighug: I'm really pleased with how she turned out! I did forget to mention that I like a good couch lock buzz, or she would have been chopped sooner! The 2nd plant I harvested yielded 3 ozs and that was my biggest auto grow until the 1/2 pounder. I'm trying to locate my harvest pics to post, but I think their on another device. Governor's task force helicopter flew over my outdoor garden and it was downhill from there! :yoinks:. Luckily a misdemeanor this time, but still pretty scary! :yoinks:

Glad to hear it wasn’t that big of a deal, the amount of money they waste going after a harmless plant is ridiculous. Damn a half dry is great that thing is a beast !

Back