Grow Mediums DinaFem Cheese w/ Coco Perlite

@Need4Weed Sir, i was wondering about something i see u do and a few other growers too. When you use the cup above soil, do u cut the entire bottom of the cup, u make holes or what is the method, and if u will, the idea behind this?

Amazing grow. How much did it yield if i may ask?

thanks in advance!

@Need4Weed Sir, i was wondering about something i see u do and a few other growers too. When you use the cup above soil, do u cut the entire bottom of the cup, u make holes or what is the method, and if u will, the idea behind this?

Amazing grow. How much did it yield if i may ask?

thanks in advance!
No need to call me sir, but I guess at 59 I am getting up there. :hump:
This is just a technique I copied from others and I believe this is called "tier style planting" and the purpose is to prevent or minimize transplant shock. I start with 2 solo cups and I use a razor knife to completely remove the bottom of the inside cup. I cut drain holes in the outside cup and put them together, fill with medium, and water to get the medium moist. In the mean time, I have my seeds in between paper towels in a Tupperware bowl. Once the tails are long enough, I plant the sprouted seeds in the cups and cover with plastic for a few days. After 2 weeks, (or until they declare sex if growing reg. seed), I prepare my final pot by digging out enough medium to plant the inside cup about half way down. Then you just slide out the inside cup and plant, backfill and water. Btw, I also use a root enhancer like Great White when transplanting and I use Bio-root and Mammoth P throughout the grow. Hope this helps! :peace:

Last edited:
Update Day 98
And then there was one...
Sorry it's been 2 weeks since my last update and the 2 remaining girls have been chugging along. I had planned on updating last week, but after taken pics with my camera I couldn't find the patch cord. :shrug:
Anywho, I just got done chopping Little Sis! :amazon: and I'm thinking she will make an ounce. I got some scales ordered, so we will see. :thumbsup:. On to the crappy pics....
IMG_20180125_080747.jpg

IMG_20180125_080838.jpg

Update Day 98
And then there was one...
Sorry it's been 2 weeks since my last update and the 2 remaining girls have been chugging along. I had planned on updating last week, but after taken pics with my camera I couldn't find the patch cord. :shrug:
Anywho, I just got done chopping Little Sis! :amazon: and I'm thinking she will make an ounce. I got some scales ordered, so we will see. [emoji106]. On to the crappy pics....
View attachment 855204
View attachment 855205
As sang said you can't beat a bit of home grown enjoy dude [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Cant beat smoking your own home grown bud :thumbsup:

As sang said you can't beat a bit of home grown enjoy dude [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

No doubt about that! :woohoo: especially after being completely out of smoke between Halloween and Christmas! :vibe:. Big Sis is tasting really good and has a strong buzz! :baked:
Thanks guys! :bighug:

Attachments

• IMG_20170813_220701_kindlephoto-511939954.jpg
    IMG_20170813_220701_kindlephoto-511939954.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 98
Back