Grow Mediums DinaFem Cheese w/ Coco Perlite

That’s something I have noticed. It’s like the stems and stalks of auto flowers are much weaker than photo plants. I thought it was just me haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naah man, the stems seem way more hollow as they’re growing compared to photoperiods. Maybe it’s because of the speed they grow during the pre flowering bit? [emoji848][emoji848][emoji851]

Constantly, it seems! I've been plucking lower growth regularly, and anywhere an un-tuckable fan leaf was blocking light from a bud site. My 1st time lst-ing and I was so worried tying down the main stem, afraid I would break it.

I pull off lower bud sites as well. Especially in Scrog. I’ve figured out to start pulling just 2 or 3 leaves a day when the plant is a few weeks old and the plant will get use to it and not stunt as bad or at all.

I pull off lower bud sites as well. Especially in Scrog. I’ve figured out to start pulling just 2 or 3 leaves a day when the plant is a few weeks old and the plant will get use to it and not stunt as bad or at all.

I'm plucking leafs nearly every day, but when I do a major defolation I always add a few drops of Superthrive and 5ml per gallon of FF Boomerang and feed almost immediately. I've never noticed a negative reaction from the plant, (even topping). :peace:

I have done massive pruning I haven't noticed any Stunting. I usually do it in mass though. The plants always seem fine. I usually don' do any exfoliation till day thirtish.

Update Day 77
Firstly, I hope everyone had a great holiday and here's to a great new year ahead!
It's been 10 days since my last update, but was fighting the calcium deficiency with Little Sis and I had starting seeing the beginnings of the same in the other 2 girls. All the pots ph runoff were within the same range, (4.8 - 5.0), and I ph'd their feedings each day till it finally got up in the 5.8 range. Little Sis will finish with rusty looking leafs like my Red Poisons did. I also did some rearranging and moved the biggest girl to the back as I believe she will go past 100 days. Also, I started the final cleanse/flush on Big Sis yesterday and the testers have made me pretty happy except for the nute taste. Anywho, here's a blurple pic of the whole grow. I've been trying to get this update posted for several days now, but I'll get better pics next time. :peace:
IMG_20180103_134746.jpg

Last edited:
Update Day 77
Firstly, I hope everyone had a great holiday and here's to a great new year ahead!
It's been 10 days since my last update, but was fighting the calcium deficiency with Little Sis and I had starting seeing the beginnings of the same in the other 2 girls. All the pots ph runoff were within the same range, (4.8 - 5.0), and I ph'd their feedings each day till it finally got up in the 5.8 range. Little Sis will finish with rusty looking leafs like my Red Poisons did. I also did some rearranging and moved the biggest girl to the back as I believe she will go past 100 days. Also, I started the final cleanse/flush on Big Sis yesterday and the testers have made me pretty happy except for the nute taste. Anywho, here's a blurple pic of the whole grow. I've been trying to get this update posted for several days now, but I'll get better pics next time. :peace:
View attachment 846245

Ditto to the new year wishes pal, allways remember we ain't growing leafs, a few rusty spot ain't gonna harm much :thumbsup:

Update day 84
It's chop day for Big Sis! :tang:. She's been on a daily flush for the last 7 days and I'm seeing approximately 30% amber trics, so I decided it was time to take her down. Sorry for the bad pics, I couldn't find my camera. :shrug:
IMG_20180111_151638.jpg
IMG_20180111_154108.jpg
IMG_20180111_154200.jpg
IMG_20180111_154209.jpg
IMG_20180111_154134.jpg

I like to wait a couple days before I trim and I don't have a scale for the wet weight right now.
I'll post pics of the rest of the grow later. :peace:

Update day 84
It's chop day for Big Sis! :tang:. She's been on a daily flush for the last 7 days and I'm seeing approximately 30% amber trics, so I decided it was time to take her down. Sorry for the bad pics, I couldn't find my camera. :shrug:
View attachment 849562 View attachment 849563 View attachment 849564 View attachment 849565 View attachment 849566

I like to wait a couple days before I trim and I don't have a scale for the wet weight right now.
I'll post pics of the rest of the grow later. :peace:
Great work needforweed:d5:
That deserves a smoke:baked:

Back