Grow Mediums DinaFem Cheese w/ Coco Perlite

Ive read dolomite lime takes upto 2 weeks to break down and become available for the plant
I read where it was considered in the middle of slow and fast acting, (for a better term). So I guess 2 weeks sounds right. Like I said, I'm more concerned for the sativa dominant girl. My other girl is closer to finishing than the affected plant.

Update Day 63 continued
Well, me thinks I have figured out the problem. Run-off ph was a lowly 5.45 and input was a balls on 6.2, (calibrated with my trusted ph pen). I believe that puts the medium ph in the upper 4s. How in the hell have my plants survived this long is what I'm wondering! :shrug: Me thinks tomorrow's feeding will be around 7.5 or so. Oh yeah! I upped the cal/mag+ to 25ml in 3 gallons of water. That's almost 2ml per liter I think.:shrug:
Anywho, here's a blurple pic of the whole grow.:peace:
IMG_20171220_224805.jpg

Update Day 63 continued
Well, me thinks I have figured out the problem. Run-off ph was a lowly 5.45 and input was a balls on 6.2, (calibrated with my trusted ph pen). I believe that puts the medium ph in the upper 4s. How in the hell have my plants survived this long is what I'm wondering! :shrug: Me thinks tomorrow's feeding will be around 7.5 or so. Oh yeah! I upped the cal/mag+ to 25ml in 3 gallons of water. That's almost 2ml per liter I think.:shrug:
Anywho, here's a blurple pic of the whole grow.:peace:
View attachment 841794
Calcium is absorbed at pH 5.8 I've never used the run off testing method (your just looking for trouble) here's a handy chart sometimes you can chase calmag problems and never correct them
263fd7582f7dfaee23a8724e9fbe2bf0.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back