Grow Mediums DinaFem Cheese w/ Coco Perlite

They don’t look bad. I had one last grow that suffered bad. Idk what it is with autos and leds but they starve for calcium. Hope you don’t mind me sticking around to see the results [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calcium is absorbed at pH 5.8 I've never used the run off testing method (your just looking for trouble) here's a handy chart sometimes you can chase calmag problems and never correct them
263fd7582f7dfaee23a8724e9fbe2bf0.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the chart and advice @Wile e Peyote and I know your right, because I've chased the cal/mag thing before. I still think I'm going to up my ph, just not so drastic, (I'm thinking 6.5ish). If the medium is as low as the runoff test indicates, I may know how it happened. I got lazy not truly calibrating my ph pen. What I mean is that for 1/2 the grow my pen was reading close to 8, when I tested it with ph 7 solution, but instead of adjusting it ... I would just add the difference in my head. When I finally did adjust the calibration, I noticed I didn't have to use 1/2 the ph down that I was using before.:shrug:

They don’t look bad. I had one last grow that suffered bad. Idk what it is with autos and leds but they starve for calcium. Hope you don’t mind me sticking around to see the results [emoji16]

I don't mind at all @Olefester and welcome aboard:welcome: It's always good to learn what not to do. :funny:

Update day 67
I seen some signs of calcium deficiency on Big Mama, (the tallest sativa dominant girl), and I've been ph'ing my feedings at 6.9 for the last 3 nights and finally got my runnoff ph up to 5.8. No signs at all in Big Sis, (the girl that will finish first). I also took a branch off of her on the 21st and quick dried a small bud. The buzz was racy, but it had some body effect too. The tasted wasn't bad, despite being green and unflushed. Anywho, hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. :xmas:

Pics are from last night
DSC01120.JPG

Big Sis, the one I sampled.
DSC01121.JPG

Close up of Big Sis
DSC01118.JPG

Frosty buds everywhere my man- great growing n4w
:pass:
Thanks sang! :pighug:
I sure appreciate that! Not sure what I did, (if anything). I think it may be harder to screw up good genetics. Although I tried really hard!:crying:

Did you defoliate any?

Constantly, it seems! I've been plucking lower growth regularly, and anywhere an un-tuckable fan leaf was blocking light from a bud site. My 1st time lst-ing and I was so worried tying down the main stem, afraid I would break it.

Constantly, it seems! I've been plucking lower growth regularly, and anywhere an un-tuckable fan leaf was blocking light from a bud site. My 1st time lst-ing and I was so worried tying down the main stem, afraid I would break it.

Yeah Ned, do be careful. Autos snap easily.

I’ve spent a lot of money on gaffer tape and plasters over the years! [emoji849]

Yeah Ned, do be careful. Autos snap easily.

I’ve spent a lot of money on gaffer tape and plasters over the years! [emoji849]

That’s something I have noticed. It’s like the stems and stalks of auto flowers are much weaker than photo plants. I thought it was just me haha

Back