Grow Mediums DinaFem Cheese w/ Coco Perlite

I've actually raised the ph up to between 6 & 6.1 around 2 - 3 weeks ago, but I haven't checked run off ph ever. I didn't have the need on my 1st coco grow.

Hmmm... I’d go up to 6.2, lower the mag a bit and add a little more cal. That’s me tho.. probably best to wait for someone with more coco experience.

Mine are on 1ml per litre of cal and mag at the mo.. I think that’s more than your 4ml per gallon isn’t it?

I’m not great with imperial measurements! [emoji23]

Hmmm... I’d go up to 6.2, lower the mag a bit and add a little more cal. That’s me tho.. probably best to wait for someone with more coco experience.

Mine are on 1ml per litre of cal and mag at the mo.. I think that’s more than your 4ml per gallon isn’t it?

I’m not great with imperial measurements! [emoji23]
3.79 liters in a gallon, so I think that would be 3.8 ml per gallon. Also, I'm growing under a blurple. So maybe not enough cal/mag?:shrug:

seems very green for being flushed.does too much of something not lock out calmag aswell ? dont panic give it a drink of water next time.has worked for me many a time.
only one plant of 3 getting fed same.only a few leaves at this stage.
:pighug:

The flush was only for salt build up and I used big bloom, boomerang, sm-90 and cal/mag+. I have 2 more not showing any signs of deficiencies, but one is sativa dominant and I expect her to go 100days. After flush, I went back to normal feedings.

Ya all worry too much lol
Actually, I'm more worried about my sativa dominant big mama, she has the potential to out yield the other 2 girls 2 fold. If it's something my other 2 girls are susceptible too, than I want to fix it.

Hmmm... I’d go up to 6.2, lower the mag a bit and add a little more cal. ]
I'll raise the ph to 6.2 and check the run off. The only way I know to add calcium,(without cal/mag), is to add domite lime. I'm just wondering how much lime to use per gallon.:shrug:

Yea like vlad mentioned calcium is absorbed beat between 6.2-6.4 but 6.0 is happy medium for most nutrients in coco/hydro.
Thats why its so common imo.
But at day 63ish i wouldnt be too worried about it affecting overall harvest bud

Back