Grow Mediums DinaFem Cheese w/ Coco Perlite

Fook knows dude I've been permanently stoned since my first harvest [emoji23][emoji23]triangle kush by mephisto or bluecheese by delicious seeds supernatural OG by mephisto is another good one five ounces in 70 +days per plant [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Thanks grobro, I'll check it out! :peace:

First timer with autos got a bs going day 21 from seed, got it in a 3x3x6 with a Viparspectra par 450 just wondering if it looks good and if I have my specs right in ff of and black gold organic 50/50 gave a little fish emulsion and that’s it

First all let me say that I don't mind at all that your posting on this thread, but it would really help by starting a journal, or at least posting a pic. Nothing but good vibes for your grow! :vibes:

Yeah an overfly picking up the outdoor stuff was my first thought, but who knows. Glad ya got off easy.

Dude where ya been? Aint seen ya round in a while or have I just been going to the wrong places
I’ve been here, just don’t have any grow journals going right now. Have to get one going soon. Thanks Duckster

Thanks for the input grobros! I pulled it up on Amazon and it also showed the Sensizym @Duckster, But since I didn't see your message till just now, I went with the 1 liter of Cannazyme. Man I'm getting a wide variety of stuff to grow weed. All I need now is to wait for the Black Friday deals and restock some seeds.:peace:

yeah I went a little crazy last year for black Friday. You can't go wrong with any of the Mephisto gear. Sour Crack and Toofless Alien are my favs. I just sampled my first taste of the Walter White I chopped a couple of weeks ago. The taste isn't there yet but the buzz is killer. She may be on my favs list soon.

I’ve been here, just don’t have any grow journals going right now. Have to get one going soon. Thanks Duckster

So does that mean that you don't have a grow going or just no journal? Tag me in when ya get one going

Un-official update
The girls got their 2nd feeding since transplanting with 8 ml of calmag plus, (I forget to add calmag for the first feeding), about 1\2 ml of Mammoth P, Bioroot, and Ancient Earth, and 1 ml of Big Bloom & Grow Big. I also used just a tad of SM-90 to raise ph to 5.7 after it was too low. Does anyone know if it's necessary to use SM-90 with coco? Thanks for any input! :peace:

IMG_20171105_135806.jpg

Un-official update
The girls got their 2nd feeding since transplanting with 8 ml of calmag plus, (I forget to add calmag for the first feeding), about 1\2 ml of Mammoth P, Bioroot, and Ancient Earth, and 1 ml of Big Bloom & Grow Big. I also used just a tad of SM-90 to raise ph to 5.7 after it was too low. Does anyone know if it's necessary to use SM-90 with coco? Thanks for any input! :peace:

View attachment 824668
I've used sm90 in hydro but not in coco [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Update Day 21
The girls are doing good and I actually thought I could smell a hint of cheese a couple days ago,but turned out it was just the fan blowing up the crack of my arse! :rofl: Anywho, I started LST training today and the girls took it well. Hopefully, the lower branches will catch up with the tops. I'm very pleased with the growth rate so far, a lot better than when I was growing in soil. As always comments, advice and criticism are welcomed! :peace:

IMG_20171108_195848.jpg
IMG_20171108_195856.jpg
IMG_20171108_195910.jpg

Back