Grow Mediums DinaFem Cheese w/ Coco Perlite

Bummer on the bust bro. Did you figure out how the Gestapo was tipped off? Do you still have the boys? Hope there were no issues there. I can see them taking your weed and seeds, but can't believe they took the light too. Sure sucks living in an illegal state. I know the feeling. New grow looks to be off to a good start and a bit of this :karmacloud: :vibes: in hopes that it stays that way. Also a bit of this :slap: for getting back in the saddle so quickly.

Bummer on the bust bro. Did you figure out how the Gestapo was tipped off? Do you still have the boys? Hope there were no issues there. I can see them taking your weed and seeds, but can't believe they took the light too. Sure sucks living in an illegal state. I know the feeling. New grow looks to be off to a good start and a bit of this :karmacloud: :vibes: in hopes that it stays that way. Also a bit of this :slap: for getting back in the saddle so quickly.

Hey Duckster, sorry I didn't tag you in. I actually had you on a list, along with @Margahooja @Wile e Peyote @Vlad The Inhaler and @Sensi Jay to tag in on my next post. Not exactly sure how they got me. It could have been a random fly over, but there is one friend I haven't heard from. But could be he heard I got busted and was staying away. I actually had one friend who came by in the middle of the bust. Cop asked if he was a weed buddy, (he was), but also we take turns picking up our boys after football practice. When they asked, I said I'm sure dude won't even allow my son to be friends with his son anymore. lol The only other thing was he asked when the last time my 14 yr old smoked and I quickly said he doesn't, (which is true). I think what really saved me on that was I cooperated as far as showing them where my plants were, so no need to call county sheriff dept in on bust. If they had had to search they would have brought county officials in. Being my first time getting busted since 98, I knew I would be treated as first time offender. Now NO ONE knows I'm growing, except my buds here at AFN. Btw, thanks for your concern and the rep. :peace:

Hey Duckster, sorry I didn't tag you in. I actually had you on a list, along with @Margahooja @Wile e Peyote @Vlad The Inhaler and @Sensi Jay to tag in on my next post. Not exactly sure how they got me. It could have been a random fly over, but there is one friend I haven't heard from. But could be he heard I got busted and was staying away. I actually had one friend who came by in the middle of the bust. Cop asked if he was a weed buddy, (he was), but also we take turns picking up our boys after football practice. When they asked, I said I'm sure dude won't even allow my son to be friends with his son anymore. lol The only other thing was he asked when the last time my 14 yr old smoked and I quickly said he doesn't, (which is true). I think what really saved me on that was I cooperated as far as showing them where my plants were, so no need to call county sheriff dept in on bust. If they had had to search they would have brought county officials in. Being my first time getting busted since 98, I knew I would be treated as first time offender. Now NO ONE knows I'm growing, except my buds here at AFN. Btw, thanks for your concern and the rep. :peace:
Shit getting busted dude fook the law and smoke a draw looking good and subbed up[emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Good luck Need4Weed. Glad you’re back.

Yeah an overfly picking up the outdoor stuff was my first thought, but who knows. Glad ya got off easy.

Dude where ya been? Aint seen ya round in a while or have I just been going to the wrong places

Yeah an overfly picking up the outdoor stuff was my first thought, but who knows. Glad ya got off easy
Dude where ya been? Aint seen ya round in a while or have I just been going to the wrong places
Shit getting busted dude fook the law and smoke a draw looking good and subbed up
emoji106.png

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! I forgot to mention that for the 1st 2 yrs, kids thought I was growing potatoes. It was the only vegetable I could think of that developed under the ground. So whenever harvest time came around, I would get fresh dugged taters from the Mennonites and they were none the wiser. lol Since then I've had the talk with them and they know to say they thought dad was growing taters. I've told them about the benefits and the stigma, and when they get 18 they can decide for themselves if they wish to partake. Although, I would prefer they didn't unless the medical need arises. They've seen that before I started growing I would get laid up from arthritis attacks and I haven't had one in a long time now, and I've also told them how it helps my ptsd. :peace:

Update Day 17

IMG_20171104_182103_kindlephoto-96442695.jpg
IMG_20171104_182103_kindlephoto-96413023.jpg

The girls are doing well and will get another feeding tomorrow with the Fox Farm Trio, minus Tiger Bloom. Feeding every 3 days for now along with some Bioroot and some older Mammoth P that no longer smells as funky as when it was fresh. I also have some Ancient Earth, but not sure when and how much to use. Also, I'm using recycled coco and I'm sure I missed a few roots, so I'm wondering if anyone knows a good enzyme I can use that's affordable? Also, I got lazy with the pics and used my tablet as I hadn't learned how to use the point and shoot I got from Amazon. I did use it for the first update, but it took a long time to figured out how to transfer to my computer, and even longer to locate and download. Anywho, thanks for following along and as always, comments, advice and criticism is always welcomed. :peace:

Back