Grow Mediums DinaFem Cheese w/ Coco Perlite

Update Day 38
The girls are still chugging along, but I m starting to wonder if I should have planned a little better. I mean as far as topping them so much. After topping the main cola, I also topped all the dominant branches and now I think I'm going to end up with a bunch of small buds. Also, I had 1 too many plants to use a scrog screen cause I wouldn't be able to feed the back plant, (it's hard enough now with all the tie downs I'm using. Anywho, live and learn. :peace:
IMG_20171125_193214.jpg

Last edited:
Or you could get a long neck watering can. Theyre really handy!
Plants are looking great bud im sure the buds will all be nice an chunky :d5:
I got one of those for my outdoor grows, but the nozzle is too large. Anywho, thanks for the positive vibes! :peace:
Hey Need4Weed just sending the good vibes:headbang: hope you've no more interruptions ;)
Thanks for the support and good vibes @sonlyajoke , drop by anytime! :peace:

You mean I could put my mixed nutes in a garden sprayer and just spray them out?

Yeah I bought a cheap sprayer for about $10 to use when I was growing in soil. I already had one but thought it better to use one that didn't have insecticide and weed kill residue. I also took out the guts of the spray tip to increase the flow. Works good for the hard to reach places. Would work great on scrogs too

Yeah I bought a cheap sprayer for about $10 to use when I was growing in soil. I already had one but thought it better to use one that didn't have insecticide and weed kill residue. I also took out the guts of the spray tip to increase the flow. Works good for the hard to reach places. Would work great on scrogs too
Great advice Duckster! I'm going to pick one up tomorrow when I go to the "big" city. :peace:

Update day 41
I just got done feeding/watering the girls and their fabric pots were the lightest ever. I guess it's time to start watering every day. I also plan on setting up a scrog screen, and buying a sprayer for feeding/watering only. Temps have been running 79 - 81 F. daytime to 73 F. at night. The local weather girl is calling for lower temps, so I'll be watching closely! So on to the pics...
DSC01093.JPG

I named this girl JDGAF, (Just don't give a fuk). She's the rebel of the group and is doing things her own way. Last to go into flower, and I think she's going to be the biggest. She's 16 in tall and 18 inches wide, measured from top to top.

Here's a close-up! Sorry I still haven't learned to use this camera yet.
DSC01094.JPG

Next up is Big Sis, (formerly named Big Mama). She's 12 in tall and 15 inches across at her widest point. She has a real nice cheese smell coming on.
DSC01095.JPG

and another shitty close-up.
DSC01097.JPG

and finally we have Little Sis coming in at just 10 inches tall and 12 inches at the widest point top to top. She's also the dankest so far...

Opps ! See next post for Little Sis.

and a close up ... until next time .... :peace:
DSC01100.JPG

Last edited:
Back