Grow Mediums DinaFem Cheese w/ Coco Perlite

Sorry I was having trouble editing the above mistake. Here's is Little Sis. :peace:
DSC01099.JPG

Update day 45
Not a lot to report, I did a little more research on seed finder and learned there are 2 phenos associated with this strain. An indica dominant phenotype, and a sativa, so I'm fairly certain that jdgaf is the sativa dominant phenotype. Today I placed her sisters on 6 inch tall containers to help even out the canopy. I also used my new sprayer for feeding/watering today, (thanks @Duckster ). I got lazy today and used my tablet to take a a pic. Anywho, thanks for following along l
IMG_20171203_192332.jpg

Update day 45
Not a lot to report, I did a little more research on seed finder and learned there are 2 phenos associated with this strain. An indica dominant phenotype, and a sativa, so I'm fairly certain that jdgaf is the sativa dominant phenotype. Today I placed her sisters on 6 inch tall containers to help even out the canopy. I also used my new sprayer for feeding/watering today, (thanks @Duckster ). I got lazy today and used my tablet to take a a pic. Anywho, thanks for following along l
View attachment 835316

They looking real nice pal, they going to Budd up well I reckon :d5:

That's what it's about, exchanging ideas, helping each other out. Where you been bro? How's life been treating you?
Been taking care of life, and trying to make some adjustments to the soil, so I can come back stronger with my 2nd attempt at no till. I should be making another journal in a couple of weeks. About to get my hands on some clones... Hope all is well with you, your grows, and the rest of the AFN fam

Last edited:
Back