Indoor db003's - PPP auto grow in super soil - 2x4 growlab gl80l tent - 600w MH/HPS

the rest of the pics

022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
Screenshot-2017-12-29 Pulse App (0).png
Screenshot-2017-12-29 Pulse App(1).png
Screenshot-2017-12-29 Pulse App(2).png
Screenshot-2017-12-29 Pulse App(3).png

quick update

I did some more lolloping on my plants since they are starting to flower I just took the lower branches and a few large fan leaves at the bottom as well

they got a lot taller this grow so its a good practice to trim the lower growth and they are growing faster each day and taking up more water so I will start giving them water every 2 days instead of every 3 days

007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
014.JPG

I finally got a Instagram if you want to follow me my Instagram handle is db003grows

They look super healthy. How much longer are you thinking they have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look super healthy. How much longer are you thinking they have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
from there size i am thinking at least day 90 from seed so about 40 more days from today

Beautiful grow. Beautiful plants man! Plants are hearty and strong. Really love the awesome selection of amendments you use. :thumbsup: Hope you don’t mind if I pull a chair up!:pop:

Beautiful grow. Beautiful plants man! Plants are hearty and strong. Really love the awesome selection of amendments you use. :thumbsup: Hope you don’t mind if I pull a chair up!:pop:
glad to have you anytime

time for a update on my puff puff pass genetics auto grow in super soil!

I feel like crap today not because I am hungover but because I had a allergic reaction to some medication I took yesterday I am feeling better but still on the down side and feeling the side effects

I just gave all these girls a watering with plain water I split about 5 gallons between all the plants

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

all my PPP autos are in day [HASHTAG]#51[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x smaller autos are in day [HASHTAG]#38[/HASHTAG] from sprout

just in case anyone was wondering what autoflower strains I am growing in this grow they are

2x Glueberry Express Autoflower (Glueberry OG x Pineapple Express) x Auto#1 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
2x Silverback Autoflower (Gorilla Glue x White Widow) x Auto#3 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
2x GG x OG its a unreleased strain from Puff Puff Pass cultivators

the 2x smaller autos in the closet under the led are

1x blackberry kush auto from Dutch passion
1x dark devil auto from sweet seeds

043.JPG
044.JPG
045.JPG

quick update

when I was watering my plants the other day I did not like how the tallest plant was right under the light so moved them around I moved the taller ones to the outer edge of the tent and the shortest ones to the center I also moved the location of the pulse nano since it was blocking light of one of the plants after I moved them

I got some wax yesterday so a nice bowl topped with wax was awesome in my bong after moving the plants around

005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG

Back