Indoor db003's - PPP auto grow in super soil - 2x4 growlab gl80l tent - 600w MH/HPS

Every time I come around your journal you got some awesome stuff brewing around. Be it germination, harvesting or plants in full flower, you do your share of work and it's very good :bow::slap:. Happy growing dude :vibe:.

thanks bro i try and keep my tent running all the time now if i just had more space

well I managed to get some more trimming done despite me getting drunk all night long with friends I don't feel hungover just kind of drunk still but its all good

I started to trim my second Silverback Autoflower (Gorilla Glue x White Widow) x Auto#3 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators yesterday but I got about half way done and drunk me finished the other half of the trimming like a 3 a.m. but I don't remember that much so lets hope I did a good job thanks drunk me

just got done trimming my third plant this one was one of the GG x OG auto from Puff Puff Pass cultivators I still got 3 more plants to trim but they still need a day or two more to dry

most of these pics are from the GG x OG auto trim the last 3 are from the silver back auto

023.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG
031.JPG
032.JPG
033.JPG
034.JPG

time for a update on my tent with my prism lighting science 315w cmh

I just watered the 2 plants that are in flower and the seedlings too they all got plain water I also moved the plants around so the seedlings could get more light I don't want them to stretch far to get light so I lowered the light some as well I put the 2 seeds I am germinating in paper towels these will be replacing the ones that died

I also got some more trimming done out of all the strain I grew this grow one of the strains was super fluffy to the point were I just said to hell with it and only trimmed the upper buds and chopped up the rest and put it with the trim I still have one more plant of this ultra fluffy strain but its a lot smaller so it might not be as bad

when I was checking on the buds I already jarred for curing two of the jars of buds still had a good amount of moister in them so I took all the buds out of the jars and put them on my saucers I use for trimming to air out and dry out a bit more before I put them back in the jars a day of drying should do it

I only have two more plants let to trim I might trim them tomorrow

here are some screen shots of my pulse nano data

002.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
Screenshot-2018-2-17 Pulse App (0).png
Screenshot-2018-2-17 Pulse App(1).png
Screenshot-2018-2-17 Pulse App(2).png
Screenshot-2018-2-17 Pulse App(3).png

Back