Indoor db003's - PPP auto grow in super soil - 2x4 growlab gl80l tent - 600w MH/HPS

just got done mixing up a fresh batch of super soil just to get it out of the way I made this batch with half soil and half coco instead of adding perlite

20 lb. buckaroo organic worm castings
20 oz. insect frass
20 oz. nectar for the gods one shot granules (3-10-2) ingredients below
.625 lb. - 10 oz. Fish Bone Meal 3-16-0
.625 lb. - 10 oz. Granular Bone Meal 2-14-0
1.25 lb. - 20 oz. Bat Guano 0-7-0
.625 lb. - 10 oz. Blood Meal 13-0-0
.625 lb. - 10 oz. Feather Meal 12-0-0
.75 lb. Colloidal Rock Phosphate
3/16 cup Epsom Salt
1/8 cup Sweet Lime (Dolomite)
1/8 cup Azomite (67 Trace Elements)
1/8 cup Kelp Powder 0-0-17
1/8 cup Mycorrhizal Fungi (300 spores per gram)
1.5 tsp. Powdered Humic Acid (90%Pure)
2 tsp. Potash Sulfate 0-0-53
2 to 4 cups of bokashi (bokashi brothers) I just pored some I did not measure it

nectar for the gods one shot granules Derived From:
Worm Castings, Ferrous Sulfate, Bone Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Kelp Extract, Potassium Sulfate, Alfalfa Meal, Feather Meal, Kelp Meal, Soybean Meal, and Natural Calcite (Limestone)

this was mixed with one bag 1.5 cubic feet Dr. earth pot of gold all purpose potting soil and one 2 cubic feet california substrates coco it was hand mixed by me in a 55 gallon tote that I got from home depot once it was well mixed I added about 1.5 gallons of filtered water and mixed it up some more and put on my porch to chill until its ready I let it cook for about 60 days

009.JPG
010.JPG

time for a update on my puff puff pass genetics auto grow in super soil!

I just gave all my plants a watering with some plain water split 5 gallons between all of them

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

all my PPP autos in the tent under 600w hps are in day [HASHTAG]#82[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x autos in the closet under led panel are in day [HASHTAG]#69[/HASHTAG] from sprout

just in case anyone was wondering what autoflower strains I am growing in this grow they are

2x Glueberry Express Autoflower (Glueberry OG x Pineapple Express) x Auto#1 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
2x Silverback Autoflower (Gorilla Glue x White Widow) x Auto#3 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
2x GG x OG its a unreleased strain from Puff Puff Pass cultivators

the 2x autos in the closet under the led are

1x blackberry kush auto from Dutch passion
1x dark devil auto from sweet seeds

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

I just gave all my plants a watering with some plain water split 5 gallons between all of them

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

all my PPP autos in the tent under 600w hps are in day [HASHTAG]#84[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x autos in the closet under led panel are in day [HASHTAG]#71[/HASHTAG] from sprout

just in case anyone was wondering what autoflower strains I am growing in this grow they are

2x Glueberry Express Autoflower (Glueberry OG x Pineapple Express) x Auto#1 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
2x Silverback Autoflower (Gorilla Glue x White Widow) x Auto#3 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

here are all my latest screen shots of my pulse nano data

Screenshot-2018-2-3 Pulse App (0).png
Screenshot-2018-2-3 Pulse App(1).png
Screenshot-2018-2-3 Pulse App(3).png
Screenshot-2018-2-3 Pulse App(4).png
Screenshot-2018-2-3 Pulse App(5).png
Screenshot-2018-2-3 Pulse App(6).png
Screenshot-2018-2-3 Pulse App(7).png
Screenshot-2018-2-3 Pulse App(8).png

all my PPP autos in the tent under 600w hps are in day [HASHTAG]#86[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x autos in the closet under led panel are in day [HASHTAG]#73[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

well the time has come for my puff puff pass genetics auto grow in super soil to be harvested!

I got a good look at them today and there all ready to be harvested. so I cranked up my exhaust fan and intake fan to full blast to lower humidity and help the soil dry out over the next three days before I harvest them.

tonight will be the last day they will be under the light tomorrow afternoon when the lights go out I will unplug the ballast and let these plants be in darkness for 48 hours then I will chop them.

these plants are in day [HASHTAG]#87[/HASHTAG] from sprout today and will be harvested on day [HASHTAG]#90[/HASHTAG] from sprout

one of the Glueberry Express Auto flowers is in my closet still it wont be chopped yet

004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG

I moved a few of the plants I wanted to harvest to my closet for a 24 hour dark period and moved the plants that were in the closet to the tent to finish out

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG

just started germinating a bunch of seeds that will be grown under my new 315w cmh lights for my next grow and moved 3 more plants from my tent to my to closet to get chopped I already chopped 3 plants down yesterday

I got all the seeds soaking in water

there are still 2 more plants in the tent that need more time I just watered them today with some plain water

I will be growing 4 autos in the tent under a 315w cmh and 2 photo plants in my closet under a 315w cmh but for now I will veg them all in the tent until they get bigger after they sprout and get planted the names of the strain and breeders are in the pics

the 4 autos are all from top shelf elite and the 2 photos are from big head seeds and bsb genetics

005.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
011.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
023.JPG
025.JPG
029.JPG
032.JPG
033.JPG

time for the last grow update on my puff puff pass genetics auto grow in super soil!

well I just harvested the last puff puff pass genetics plants today so my puff puff pass genetics auto grow is officially over now I just need to let them dry and cure

I got them all hanging in my closet to dry the first 3 plants were harvested on day [HASHTAG]#88[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the last 3 were harvested on day [HASHTAG]#91[/HASHTAG] from sprout

all I did was remove all the larger fan leaves and left the smaller ones and sugar trim and hung the whole plants to get a nice slow dry I did turn my exhaust fan on low just to get a little air flow while they dry the temps are around 70 with a 50% rh right now

I already started more seeds for my next grow as well

001.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

time for the last grow update on my puff puff pass genetics auto grow in super soil!

well I just harvested the last puff puff pass genetics plants today so my puff puff pass genetics auto grow is officially over now I just need to let them dry and cure

I got them all hanging in my closet to dry the first 3 plants were harvested on day [HASHTAG]#88[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the last 3 were harvested on day [HASHTAG]#91[/HASHTAG] from sprout

all I did was remove all the larger fan leaves and left the smaller ones and sugar trim and hung the whole plants to get a nice slow dry I did turn my exhaust fan on low just to get a little air flow while they dry the temps are around 70 with a 50% rh right now

I already started more seeds for my next grow as well

For how long do you think they will have to dry? Would you panic if you’d have to go away a week for vacation? Just asking for a friend lol [emoji23]

Back