Indoor db003's - PPP auto grow in super soil - 2x4 growlab gl80l tent - 600w MH/HPS

his was yesterdays update I did not have time to upload it a had a ton of stuff to do

time for a update on my puff puff pass genetics auto grow in super soil!

I just gave all my plants a watering with some corn seed sprout tea and some malted barley

the DIY co2 generator I put in my grow tent is still chugging along so that's cool

big news for my grow it is confirmed I will be getting a pair of 315w cmh lights one will go in my tent and replace my 600w air cooled hps and the other 315w cmh will go in my closet and replace my mars II 700 led panel so I will have 2 full cmh grows for my next grow

I went ahead and cleaned my closet out so it will be ready for the cmh I will put in there and I plan on letting the plants finish in the tent under the hps before I install the cmh

since I was cleaning out my closet I went ahead and did some cleaning in my tent and glad I did I forgot to empty my drip pan saucers more then half of them were full there must have been at least 2 gallons of just black run off water it did not smell bad just looks nasty

that gave me a chance to raise up one of the shortest plants of the grow since it was not getting that much light I just used a stack of the pot risers and saucers to raise it a foot or two

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

all my PPP autos in the tent under 600w hps are in day [HASHTAG]#68[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x autos in the closet under led panel are in day [HASHTAG]#55[/HASHTAG] from sprout

just in case anyone was wondering what autoflower strains I am growing in this grow they are

2x Glueberry Express Autoflower (Glueberry OG x Pineapple Express) x Auto#1 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
2x Silverback Autoflower (Gorilla Glue x White Widow) x Auto#3 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
2x GG x OG its a unreleased strain from Puff Puff Pass cultivators

the 2x autos in the closet under the led are

1x blackberry kush auto from Dutch passion
1x dark devil auto from sweet seeds

022.JPG
024.JPG
033.JPG
034.JPG
035.JPG
036.JPG
037.JPG
042.JPG
044.JPG
045.JPG
046.JPG
048.JPG
052.JPG
053.JPG

I just gave all my plants a watering with some plain water split 5 gallons between all of them

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

all my PPP autos in the tent under 600w hps are in day [HASHTAG]#70[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x autos in the closet under led panel are in day [HASHTAG]#57[/HASHTAG] from sprout

just in case anyone was wondering what autoflower strains I am growing in this grow they are

2x Glueberry Express Autoflower (Glueberry OG x Pineapple Express) x Auto#1 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
2x Silverback Autoflower (Gorilla Glue x White Widow) x Auto#3 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG

I just gave all my plants a watering with some plain water split 5 gallons between all of them

all my PPP autos in the tent under 600w hps are in day [HASHTAG]#72[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x autos in the closet under led panel are in day [HASHTAG]#59[/HASHTAG] from sprout

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
010.JPG

here are all my latest screen shots of the pulse nano data

Screenshot-2018-1-22 Pulse App(0).png
Screenshot-2018-1-22 Pulse App(1).png
Screenshot-2018-1-22 Pulse App(2).png
Screenshot-2018-1-22 Pulse App(3).png
Screenshot-2018-1-22 Pulse App(4).png
Screenshot-2018-1-22 Pulse App(5).png
Screenshot-2018-1-22 Pulse App(6).png
Screenshot-2018-1-22 Pulse App.png

I followed u on the background..
But why the nano?
I always use a scrog buddy.. Its alot better [emoji6]

I followed u on the background..
But why the nano?
I always use a scrog buddy.. Its alot better [emoji6]

right now I am testing the pulse nano its a grow room environment monitor so I have to show screen shots of the data I am collecting with my device

so I wanted to see how much super soil I had left in my tote container on my porch so I can get things ready for my next grow and realized I still had some left over super soil from my other batches that I made that was a bit different then my last batch

instead of making a new batch I just mixed all my left over super soil batches together the only difference between the batches of super soil was just the amount of amendments I used and or added amendments

so I just added a few more amendments to it and mixed it up its not quite the size of a full batch that I make which is about 3 cubic feet of soil plus amendments and castings since plus I will be growing fewer plants from 8 to 5 for my next grow I should have enough super soil if its not enough I could mix some up real quick and just blend it all together and that should be fine

to my Frankenstein super soil I added just a few extra amendments just to give it a extra kick since I am pretty sure sure there was a ton of stuff in it already

I added 10oz insect frass, 10oz nectar for the gods one shot granules and last 5oz of of bokashi bran and those are the amounts I add to a full batch so it should be strong this will be my first time using nectar for the gods one shot granules but since I had them I said what the heck and tossed some in

003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG

Back