Indoor db003's - PPP auto grow in super soil - 2x4 growlab gl80l tent - 600w MH/HPS

time for a update on my puff puff pass genetics auto grow in super soil!

I just gave all these girls a watering with malted barley powder and some coconut water powder mixed with 5 gallons of water I used in the whole bucket

2oz of malted barley powder
1 tsp coconut water powder

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

all my PPP autos are in day [HASHTAG]#53[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x smaller autos are in day [HASHTAG]#40[/HASHTAG] from sprout

just in case anyone was wondering what autoflower strains I am growing in this grow they are

2x Glueberry Express Autoflower (Glueberry OG x Pineapple Express) x Auto#1 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
2x Silverback Autoflower (Gorilla Glue x White Widow) x Auto#3 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
2x GG x OG its a unreleased strain from Puff Puff Pass cultivators

the 2x smaller autos in the closet under the led are

1x blackberry kush auto from Dutch passion
1x dark devil auto from sweet seeds

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
Screenshot-2018-1-3 Pulse App (0).png
Screenshot-2018-1-3 Pulse App(1).png
Screenshot-2018-1-3 Pulse App(2).png
Screenshot-2018-1-3 Pulse App(3).png

I just gave all these girls a watering with plain water but before I watered them I gave them all a top dressing of roots organics elemental dry powdered cal mag supplement I gave them all one tablespoon each plant and the 2 plants in the closet did not get any cal mag but did get a top dressing of bokashi

roots organics elemental

NPK / 0.25 - 0 - 0.1 + Ca 20%
DERIVED FROM
Calcitic Lime, Dolomitic Lime, Gypsum and Fish Protein Hydrolysate

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

all my PPP autos in the tent under 600w hps are in day [HASHTAG]#55[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x autos in the closet under led panel are in day [HASHTAG]#42[/HASHTAG] from sprout

just in case anyone was wondering what autoflower strains I am growing in this grow they are

2x Glueberry Express Autoflower (Glueberry OG x Pineapple Express) x Auto#1 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
2x Silverback Autoflower (Gorilla Glue x White Widow) x Auto#3 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators

the 2x autos in the closet under the led are

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG

I just gave all these girls a watering with plain water I plan on giving them a compost tea next watering I will start the brew tomorrow

more good news I replaced my my filters cartridges on my water filter my last ones were starting to taste funky like it had a algae taste after 6 months of use so it was time to replace them

all my PPP autos in the tent under 600w hps are in day [HASHTAG]#57[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x autos in the closet under led panel are in day [HASHTAG]#44[/HASHTAG] from sprout

012.JPG
013.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
020.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
027.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG
031.JPG

my latest pulse nano screen shots

Screenshot-2018-1-7 Pulse App (0).png
Screenshot-2018-1-7 Pulse App(1).png
Screenshot-2018-1-7 Pulse App(2).png
Screenshot-2018-1-7 Pulse App(3).png

quick update

I am brewing up a compost tea for my plants for tomorrows watering and was doing a bit of experimenting

my experiment was with some compost what I did was take some compost put it in a jar with and a handful of bokashi and a little bit of water and put in my tent for 24 hours what I wanted was the bokashi to start a biological bloom on the compost it should have worked but I think I did not give it enough time next time I will shoot for 48 to 72 hours and I am sure I can get a nice biological bloom going on the compost the reason behind it is to get the microbes active with less brewing time

1 cup of Malibu bio dynamic compost mixed with a hand full of bokashi
1 cup of some old worn castings
1/2 of a cup of insect frass
1 tablespoon of down to earth fish powder
1 tablespoon of grandma's unsulphured molasses

this will be a short brew I will let it go for 24 hours and give tit to my plants tomorrow

003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG

I just gave all my plants a watering with some compost tea and did a little lollipopping on the plants in the closet my pots were super heavy with water so i think i will try and give them 3 days before give them there next watering so i will just keep a eye on them

all my PPP autos in the tent under 600w hps are in day [HASHTAG]#59[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x autos in the closet under led panel are in day [HASHTAG]#46[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
011.JPG

I just gave all my plants a watering with some plain water and did some defoliation on the plants in the closet

all my PPP autos in the tent under 600w hps are in day [HASHTAG]#62[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x autos in the closet under led panel are in day [HASHTAG]#49[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
Screenshot-2018-1-12 Pulse App(0).png
Screenshot-2018-1-12 Pulse App(1).png
Screenshot-2018-1-12 Pulse App(2).png
Screenshot-2018-1-12 Pulse App(3).png

I just gave all my plants a watering with some plain water

I did some super cropping on one of the plants in the closet I just super cropped the main top since it was getting taller the the other plant I want to try to get a even canopy if I can I also tied down the top that I super cropped to help keep it down

all my PPP autos in the tent under 600w hps are in day [HASHTAG]#64[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x autos in the closet under led panel are in day [HASHTAG]#51[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

I just gave all my plants a watering with some plain water going to give them a corn seed sprout tea next watering

the plant in the closet under led I did the super cropping on is doing great so far as long as they don't get much bigger

I also made a DIY co2 generator for my plants in the tent i used a few cups of sugar and some dry yeast and it seams to be working is shoots a few bubbles out every few seconds I figure why not i get temps in the 80's anyway so its cant hurt

all my PPP autos in the tent under 600w hps are in day [HASHTAG]#66[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x autos in the closet under led panel are in day [HASHTAG]#53[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x dark devil auto from sweet seed

001.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG

all my latest screen shots of my pulse nano data

as of right now I don't have any the notifications on since I check my status all the time but when I leave the house for extended periods I do turn on my notifications which is just awesome

I really like how I can clearly tell when my watering days were by how the humidity readings spikes and when i can tell I opened the tent I can see small fluctuations in the readings so its very accurate on its readings of the environment

it has really helped me get a understating of my environment better now I just need to work on it

Screenshot-2018-1-16 Pulse App (0).png
Screenshot-2018-1-16 Pulse App(1).png
Screenshot-2018-1-16 Pulse App(2).png
Screenshot-2018-1-16 Pulse App(3).png
Screenshot-2018-1-16 Pulse App(4).png
Screenshot-2018-1-16 Pulse App(5).png
Screenshot-2018-1-16 Pulse App(6).png
Screenshot-2018-1-16 Pulse App(7).png

Last edited:
Back