Indoor db003's - PPP auto grow in super soil - 2x4 growlab gl80l tent - 600w MH/HPS

I put my replacement seeds in paper towels this morning when I watered the rest of my plants

I only gave them a lite watering today

just waiting for the seeds to be ready to be planted

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

man I just rolled a killer ass joint I used everything in my cannabis arsenal on this bad mama jama. time to get medicated to the max!

step 1. I started with a Elements King Size Ultra Slim rolling paper these are my preferred rolling papers when I choose to roll joints.

step 2. I applied a nice coat of some nice golden sugary wax I had in one of my containers I forgot about. not sure of what strain it is I just remember that it was some good stuff.

step 3. I applied a thin layer of some of my 73 micron dry ice kief that I made. this layer is just to keep the stickiness down a bit when I roll the joint up.

step 4. I got out a few nugs of some of my sour diesel auto buds that I grew in organic super soil. this is my personal favorite head stash of my last grow it has a great lemony gasoline like smell to it I am down to the last of the jar so these were smaller nugs but still fire.

step 5. I crumbled up and layered in some homemade hash I made from some 160 micron dry ice kief and I added some more of the 73 micron dry ice kief on top of that just because!

roll it, light it, pass it! stay lifted my friends and enjoy responsibly

015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
027.JPG
028.JPG
030.JPG
032.JPG

hello everyone time for a update on my puff puff pass genetics auto grow in super soil!

I planted 2x more seeds today and watered the rest of the ppp autos

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.4 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

the ppp autos are in day [HASHTAG]#11[/HASHTAG] from sprout and just planted the other 2x seeds today

001.JPG
003.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
017.JPG

hello everyone this is your boy db003 just getting my stuff ready to water my plants tomorrow

my plants are about to be 2 weeks old tomorrow so I decided to make a lite batch of compost/worm castings tea for them this will be a simple lite batch I plan to add more stuff to my teas once they get a bit older

I used about a half of a cup to a cup of Malibu biodynamic compost and the same amount of worm castings for my base of my compost tea and as a food source for the compost/worm castings tea I used a teaspoon of grandma's unsulphured molasses and a teaspoon of down to earth fish powder and that's it

I will let this brew for 24 hours and water my plants with it at full strength

p.s. man that fish powder stinks lol

129.JPG
131.JPG
132.JPG
133.JPG
134.JPG
136.JPG
137.JPG
138.JPG
140.JPG
142.JPG
143.JPG
145.JPG
146.JPG
147.JPG
148.JPG

hello everyone its time for a update on my puff puff pass autos in super soil!

this was a update from yesterday I was at a party all day so I did not have time to post it but here it is

I gave these plants there first compost/worm castings tea today it brewed for 24 hours the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.4 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

before I watered the plants with the tea I added a sprinkle of bokashi to the tops of the pots of all the PPP autos its something new I am trying with these plants

I also noticed there is some random plant growing in one of the pots but its all good I will just let it do its thing

its day [HASHTAG]#14[/HASHTAG] from seed for all the puff puff pass autos and I will call this day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] from sprout for the ones that just sprouted

001.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG

time for a update on my puff puff pass genetics auto grow in super soil!

today I gave these plants a watering with 1 table spoon of Myco-Fusion Bio Jolt 1.5 to my watering bucket it had about 3 to 4 gallons of water and let it bubble for another 20 minutes so it could mix well and spilt it between my plants

the amount was way under the recommended dose just for a little boost to the soil it was a sample pack I got many moons ago lol and what a better time to use it then now

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.4 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

all my PPP autos are in day [HASHTAG]#17[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x seedlings autos are in day [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] from sprout

just incase anyone was wondering what autoflower strains I am growing in this grow they are

2x Glueberry Express Autoflower (Glueberry OG x Pineapple Express) x Auto#1 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
2x Silverback Autoflower (Gorilla Glue x White Widow) x Auto#3 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
2x GG x OG its a unreleased strain from Puff Puff Pass cultivators

and the 2x seedlings are

1x blackberry kush auto from Dutch passion
1x dark devil auto from sweet seeds

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG

time for a update on my puff puff pass genetics auto grow in super soil!

i just gave my girls a watering and they also got a top dressing of bokashi

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

all my PPP autos are in day [HASHTAG]#21[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x seedlings autos are in day [HASHTAG]#8[/HASHTAG] from sprout

just incase anyone was wondering what autoflower strains I am growing in this grow they are

2x Glueberry Express Autoflower (Glueberry OG x Pineapple Express) x Auto#1 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
2x Silverback Autoflower (Gorilla Glue x White Widow) x Auto#3 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators

and the 2x seedlings are

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG

Nice db did you already toppd those? [emoji106]

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Nice db did you already toppd those? [emoji106]

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
no topping on these girls i have never topped a auto but i might on one of these

hello everyone time for a update on my puff puff pass genetics auto grow in super soil!

so I decided to top a few of my autos today I have never topped any of my autos before so it will be nice to see what happens the first two of them got topped nice and easy and one was more of a FIM then a topping true to the words fuck I missed lol

I chose the biggest of each one of the 3x strains and topped them so I will have one topped and one non topped auto from each strain to compare

I still need to water these plants tomorrow I find it better to do training and topping on a different day then the same day I water to keep stress down

all my PPP autos are in day [HASHTAG]#24[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x seedlings autos are in day [HASHTAG]#11[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the 2x seedlings are

p.s. bull shit you not the pieces that I topped off I ate them... yes I said I ate them and they were good lol waste not want not

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
012.JPG
014.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG