Indoor db003's - PPP auto grow in super soil - 2x4 growlab gl80l tent - 600w MH/HPS

time for a update on my puff puff pass genetics auto grow in super soil!

all these plants got a watering today with plain water

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

I noticed that some of the spots were the bokashi is growing a bit of the white fuzz so it seams to be working I took a few pics as best as I could and the plants I topped last night seam to be doing fine as well but just have to wait and see but they seam really heathy so they should be fine

I also remembered to mark the plants I topped so I wont get them mixed up

all my PPP autos are in day [HASHTAG]#25[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x seedlings autos are in day [HASHTAG]#12[/HASHTAG] from sprout

just incase anyone was wondering what autoflower strains I am growing in this grow they are

2x Glueberry Express Autoflower (Glueberry OG x Pineapple Express) x Auto#1 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
2x Silverback Autoflower (Gorilla Glue x White Widow) x Auto#3 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
2x GG x OG its a unreleased strain from Puff Puff Pass cultivators

and the 2x seedlings are

1x blackberry kush auto from Dutch passion
1x dark devil auto from sweet seeds

005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG

all these plants got a watering today with plain water

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

I noticed that some of the spots were the bokashi is growing a bit of the white fuzz so it seams to be working I took a few pics as best as I could and the plants I topped last night seam to be doing fine as well but just have to wait and see but they seam really heathy so they should be fine

I also remembered to mark the plants I topped so I wont get them mixed up

all my PPP autos are in day [HASHTAG]#25[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x seedlings autos are in day [HASHTAG]#12[/HASHTAG] from sprout

just incase anyone was wondering what autoflower strains I am growing in this grow they are

2x Glueberry Express Autoflower (Glueberry OG x Pineapple Express) x Auto#1 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
2x Silverback Autoflower (Gorilla Glue x White Widow) x Auto#3 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators

and the 2x seedlings are

View attachment 836370 View attachment 836371 View attachment 836372 View attachment 836373 View attachment 836374 View attachment 836375 View attachment 836376 View attachment 836377 View attachment 836378 View attachment 836379 View attachment 836380

Whats the Bokashi good for?

Whats the Bokashi good for?
that's a bit of a long answer lol I took this from a article I read this is a bit of info on it but there is a lot more out there

Using Bokashi to bio-activate organic amendments

Once Bokashi has been placed in an environment with water and a food source, it springs to life eating and mineralizing amendments to bio-available forms. Visually, you can see the growth of bacterial filaments that resemble fungal mycelia. These long white hairs or grey fuzz belong to the Actinobacteria group made up mostly of the Streptomyces genus.

These are very common microbes in healthy compost and are associated with giving soil its earthy odor. Beyond what you can see with your eyes, many microbes are at work, such as lactic acid bacteria (LAB). LAB’s are one of our most important and prolific composters and are commonly used in breaking down smells in waste treatment.

These microbes will eat the organic amendments we add upon planting and their wastes will become available to the plant. This is similar to the strategy of using compost tea, which uses beneficial microbes to help in plant health and nutrition.

By applying bokashi with amendments upon planting you accelerate their mineralization and availability. After digging each hole before planting you simply add your favorite amendments like bone meal, blood meal, kelp, trace minerals, guanos, fish or whatever works best for your needs. Then by scattering a handful of bokashi in each hole you employ beneficial microbes to go to work, making your organic amendments plant available.

After amending, simply plant and water and you will be amazed at the ease of achieving health and vigor from your plants.

Top dressing with a bokashi mix can result in a whitish-gray mold on the surface of the soil. This is nothing to be alarmed about, it just means the actinobacteria and other beneficials are doing their job.

that's a bit of a long answer lol I took this from a article I read this is a bit of info on it but there is a lot more out there

Using Bokashi to bio-activate organic amendments

Once Bokashi has been placed in an environment with water and a food source, it springs to life eating and mineralizing amendments to bio-available forms. Visually, you can see the growth of bacterial filaments that resemble fungal mycelia. These long white hairs or grey fuzz belong to the Actinobacteria group made up mostly of the Streptomyces genus.

These are very common microbes in healthy compost and are associated with giving soil its earthy odor. Beyond what you can see with your eyes, many microbes are at work, such as lactic acid bacteria (LAB). LAB’s are one of our most important and prolific composters and are commonly used in breaking down smells in waste treatment.

These microbes will eat the organic amendments we add upon planting and their wastes will become available to the plant. This is similar to the strategy of using compost tea, which uses beneficial microbes to help in plant health and nutrition.

By applying bokashi with amendments upon planting you accelerate their mineralization and availability. After digging each hole before planting you simply add your favorite amendments like bone meal, blood meal, kelp, trace minerals, guanos, fish or whatever works best for your needs. Then by scattering a handful of bokashi in each hole you employ beneficial microbes to go to work, making your organic amendments plant available.

After amending, simply plant and water and you will be amazed at the ease of achieving health and vigor from your plants.

Top dressing with a bokashi mix can result in a whitish-gray mold on the surface of the soil. This is nothing to be alarmed about, it just means the actinobacteria and other beneficials are doing their job.

Wow thanks for the Info, looks neat cant wait to see how it goes for you,subbing up on thread-happy growlidays

all these plants got a watering today with malted barley powder, aloe vera powder and powdered silica from npk industries raw mixed with 4 gallons of water

I used

4oz of malted barley powder
1 tsp of aloe vera powder
1/2 of a tsp of silica powder

all my PPP autos are in day [HASHTAG]#27[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x seedlings autos are in day [HASHTAG]#14[/HASHTAG] from sprout

and the 2x seedlings are

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

Last edited:

just gave all these girls a watering with some plain water I split about 4 gallons between them I plan on giving them a corn seed sprout tea next watering

more good news the bokashi top dressing is looking great I have a few batches of the white mold here and there its funny but I never thought I would be happy to see mold/fungus growth on top of my pots I did not think I would get any mold/fungus growth since I dont do a full mulching I just top dress but it seams to be working

one thing I dont like is that since I have been top dressing it takes forever to water my plants I kind of knew that was going to happen so it no real problem

all my PPP autos are in day [HASHTAG]#30[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x smaller autos are in day [HASHTAG]#14[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the 2x smaller autos are

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG

humidity has a big jump difference. Try to control that with a humidifier. And more air circulation [emoji106]

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

just gave all these girls a watering with a corn seed sprout tea with aloe Vera powder and coconut water powder I split about 5 gallons between all the plants

2.oz organic corn seed that was soaked and sprouted
1/2 tsp aloe Vera powder
1/2 tsp coconut water powder

I also gave them them a lite bokashi and malted barley top dressing I am really starting to see the bokashi microbes eating the top dressed amendments its forming a nice biological bloom on all the PPP plants this will be the first top dressing for the 2x smaller plants

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

all my PPP autos are in day [HASHTAG]#33[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x smaller autos are in day [HASHTAG]#20[/HASHTAG] from sprout

just in case anyone was wondering what autoflower strains I am growing in this grow they are

the 2x smaller autos are

010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG

last of the pics

025.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG

one of my autos is starting to show signs of it going in to flower I suspect the other wont be far behind my plan it to wait until some of the the stretch is over until I put in the HPS bulb in the reflector most of the time I put the HPS bulb in at around day 30 so this time I will give it till day 45 from sprout so the will be 9 more days from now

just gave all these girls a watering with plain water I split about 5 gallons between all the plants

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

all my PPP autos are in day [HASHTAG]#36[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2x smaller autos are in day [HASHTAG]#23[/HASHTAG] from sprout

just in case anyone was wondering what autoflower strains I am growing in this grow they are

the 2x smaller autos are

002.JPG
003.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG