Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

Maybe so Dank mate :pass: each plant is different, as soon as they get stressed they seed, seen that with autos a few times

White flies - fungus gnats are the main issue here and now some strange moth i keep chasing away laying weird eggs in a cocoon, i just rip the leaf off and squish the pillars, looking super healthy the plants friend for sure:woohoo1: maybe even resiliant to pests
I believe this mix actually creates a resistance inside the plant an the microbial mats in the soiless make it more readily available I believe it should act as a anti mold as well an I shouldn't experience boystritus or pm I couldn't believe how fast the microbes matted the neem cake it was insane for your situation a feeding of neem an frass would be great for those white flys I water quite a bit an used to get em but they don't come any more infact so far my ladies have developed a resistance to insects.

Dank, what do you think about a frass tea brewed, strained and foliared? Si and wetting agent too, fulvic as well if you have it!

Oh BTW, we heard from the guy who makes RotBlock, it didn't die after all,... He's here as Phyter, same as the products actual name. Apparently no attention paid to the former rep', who flaked off after a short while,...:shrug: blame enough to go around there frankly, but at least it's still out there and he says he wants testers again so I'll keep you in the loop....

Dank, what do you think about a frass tea brewed, strained and foliared? Si and wetting agent too, fulvic as well if you have it!

Oh BTW, we heard from the guy who makes RotBlock, it didn't die after all,... He's here as Phyter, same as the products actual name. Apparently no attention paid to the former rep', who flaked off after a short while,...:shrug: blame enough to go around there frankly, but at least it's still out there and he says he wants testers again so I'll keep you in the loop....
Thanks for the rep a few posts back I'm always grateful for it I just forget to give thanks sometimes the ol wandering mind of mine lol yes most definitely the frass is a great for foiler feeding maybe add a lil aloe that's one of my faves I cut holes in the lids in my jugs so i can literally skake a chunky brew unto the leaves I think the extra residue gives a lil more protection but I mean its only a theory I shook a batch a few days ago right before I put em in dark I have a feeling that my mix an feeds have been raining the anti mold properties my stimulating the active plant immunitys an raising the overall health just like a diet an excersise an lots of water raises a humans health.

Living coco is all about the microbes an hydro with microbes an natural amendments was a dream of mine many years back but to see it going down an getting better with time is such a blessing from god .When I first researched it I was warned against it saying it wasn't meant to be but all the other organic hydro guys operated in such artificial environments I dreamed of microbes on top of that coco an sphagnum!!!!
20210322_220634.jpg

Leaves off the sour bubba very prehistoric like for a lil indoor grow hope she doesn't smash through the roof some of the thickest leaf stems I've ever seen ,microbial matters man.
20210322_223144.jpg
20210322_223150.jpg
20210322_223216.jpg

Starting to flower already I see tricomes on leaves this is going to be a great run I feel
20210323_220652.jpg

Attachments

• 20210323_220617.jpg
    20210323_220617.jpg
    1,008 KB · Views: 18
They are the picture of health my friend...you seem to have it dialed in :thumbsup: any more sign of those mites?
Yes very few I believe my plants have built up a resistance they're not able to do much more then taco a few leaves no injecting poison or shoots twisted but an immunity built up from the chitin in my feed. In fact insects appear to avoid my plants altogether I believe this is no coincidence but based on a stronger immune system an utilization of a plants natural defenses.I didn't give my plants this resistance before an they weren't able to fend the. BMs off .Thanks friend I've been blessed just to grow an continue my research.

Back